Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
oh transformer sucks a big time(but other digit member luv tht game)
Uninstall tht game also
will never dl a game based on movie. such a waste of Bandwidth

so now i am installing Tales of Monkey and trine :)

oh okay thanks!

hey any one know when resident evil 5 is releasing for pc?

@atigeek - friend loves fallout 3 soo much he's finished it 11 times ! and he played it in windowed mode on a gf7050!

currently addicted to Def Jam fight for ny ! just finished it last night!

and someone suggest a horror game , that can keep me on the edge of my chair !

ps- Dead space one of the best games i've played!!!!!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Love Tennis! Sh*t, I felt torned apart 'cause Roddick didn't win! I love that chap from the time I started watchin' Tennis. But, Rafa's able to beat the heck outta Roger Federer! Go Rafa & Roddick!!

Which's a better Tennis game: VT3 or VT '09??

Anybody here still love Fallout 3??? 'Cause I love that apocalyptic kinda stuff.

heard that VT2009 is crap but VT3 is damn good. Play in hard of Very hard mode and you will enjoy the fight :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
oh okay thanks!

hey any one know when resident evil 5 is releasing for pc?

@atigeek - friend loves fallout 3 soo much he's finished it 11 times ! and he played it in windowed mode on a gf7050!

currently addicted to Def Jam fight for ny ! just finished it last night!

and someone suggest a horror game , that can keep me on the edge of my chair !

ps- Dead space one of the best games i've played!!!!!!

play the first FEAR

and ease on the exclamations

Davidboon

In the zone
completed Call of juarez yesterday , it was a awesome game , now moving on to harry potter : HBP .

btw anybody tried the multiplayer in call of juarez ?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I played MP in the original CoJ, not BiB. It's pretty nice, there are some interesting game modes. :)

But yeah, nothing beats UrT :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@nvidiageek,

VT3 is a joke in easy, medium settings. The things starts to get a little tricky in hard mode. I would recommend a solid 'very hard' mode to grab the essence of the game. And, hey! VT2009 is not a crap,iman. worth checking out. But not as great as VT3:smile:

manugupta29

Right off the assembly line
i just ended prince of persia(new one). its a great game. not liked its end. anyone who played this game please comment on its ending.

now i am playing:

devil may cry 4
mass effect
world in conflict.............

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
@Psychosocial - did you seriously think i wouldnt have played F.E.A.R ?
i've played all of em ! i just love the storyline !

any other suggestions ? how is silent hill homecoming?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
i just ended prince of persia(new one). its a great game. not liked its end. anyone who played this game please comment on its ending.

now i am playing:

devil may cry 4
mass effect
world in conflict.............

ZOMG... Are you nuts? What the hell in he world made you to hate the PoP 2008 ending. I think you've problem in understanding the ending. That's why you are making such lame statements. If you want, i can explain it for you..

manugupta29

Right off the assembly line
Elika dies and you walk her out of the temple and place her on a stone tablet. It's then that the Prince realizes what he has to do...releasing an evil god in order to bring her back to life. So you proceed to march around the desert, chopping down holy trees, before chopping down the holiest of trees in the middle of the temple and bringing a life ball to Elika. She wakes and you two walk off into the desert, as the temple crumbles and the world becomes dark and poisoned. It's a pretty messed up ending. Cool, but messed up.

Considering she sacrificed her life to save her world, it's probably not going to be cool to reverse that all just so she can be alive." But I still did it, 'cause that's what the Prince wanted to do. It was a pretty strange experience.

The question I ask myself is, did they earn it. Did they sell the Prince's emotion enough to convince the player that he would sacrifice his well-being for Elika's? Well that's pretty tricky too. See, Prince of Persia's dialog system is mostly optional, so unless you pulled the left trigger every 5 minutes, you probably didn't build a super strong connection between Elika and the Prince. You probably liked her, but to ruin the world to bring her back to life? Eh, probably not. It's a consequence of the developers attempt to make the story practically optional, but the only way to "earn" the ending was to make their interactions mandatory.

Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone else was thinking the same thing by the end of this game. Did you feel an undying need to bring her back to life, or were you fight with the controller at every turn?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone else was thinking the same thing by the end of this game. Did you feel an undying need to bring her back to life, or were you fight with the controller at every turn?
You must play the game's 'Epilogue' in order to connect to it's ending. The 'Epilogue' is a DLC for this game which only the console folks got to play. It basically continues from where the original ending left off. Here's the ending of 'Epilogue' quoted from Wikipedia: *SPOILER WARNING*
Then, in the downloadable Epilogue content, the Prince brings Elika to an Underground Palace, seeking refuge from Ahriman. The duo makes their way through the dungeon, confronting Ahriman's minions many times. Elika expresses disdain for the Prince's decision to free Ahriman many times along the way. In a final confrontation with the Mourning King, the Prince pushes him into some spikes, impaling him. The Prince and Elika then flee, as Ahriman then tries to kill them himself. They get away, but Elika leaves the Prince, to search for the Ahura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom