Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Addicted to virtua Tennis 2009. It's a cool game. If you are a tennis fan, you should definitely check it out. If you are not, then you should check it out to find how cool will be the tennis. According to me it is the best sport game I've ever played after FIFA 06.

Anybody here played it? I don't hear any one giving a damn about his game..:))

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Anybody here played it? I don't hear any one giving a damn about his game..:))
Which game? Virtua Tennis?

I got it today & been playing it for quite a while now. For some reason I felt Virtua Tennis 3 has slightly better graphic quality then this one. Nevertheless, it's a fantastic game. I'm not into Tennis, but SEGA has pulled off one hell of a Tennis game.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Which game? Virtua Tennis?

I got it today & been playing it for quite a while now. For some reason I felt Virtua Tennis 3 has slightly better graphic quality then this one. Nevertheless, it's a fantastic game. I'm not into Tennis, but SEGA has pulled off one hell of a Tennis game.

Exactly said,bru. Before playing VT3 I like tennies. But after playing VT3, I started to love tennis. And there is no other game in the market even VT 2009 come close to VT3. I've tried topspin series none of them provided a polished gameplay like this. But the VT3 buddies have forgotten to present it in a good way.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I enjoyed VT3 too. I used to play with it for hours at a stretch. Heck even my mom took a shot at it; It was so user friendly. :wink:

I was amazed at the visual detail of the game & how fluid the character animations were. I always picked Rafael Nadal. Wanted to play doubles with my brother, but the PC version wouldn't allow that without 2 controllers being plugged in. :sad:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
VT3 is king. It's the bliss and diss. Diss is that after playing the VT3, i can't get the fun in playing rest of other tennis games. LOL for VT3. Hoping that a game will be released in near feature with the same caliber.

Same goes with FIFA 06. Even FIFA 07,08 didn't satisfied me.

I thought of getting Virtua Tennis 2009 but later heard negative comments and changed my mind....but now I'm getting it. I just love Tennis games! 2 years back I upgraded from 6200 to 7600 just to plat VT3 :D

I'm also waiting for Ashes Cricket 2009....big cricket fan here.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
@chavo- but its a toed rip ! (but the game should work properly on 8600gt right?)

and you liked dark sector tht much ?

it was kinda repetitive !
i liked severing limbs but thats all you get to do !
i played it till tht place where those creatures kinda start shootin at you from their nails !

let me know how transformers is !

chavo

Journeyman
oh transformer sucks a big time(but other digit member luv tht game)
Uninstall tht game also
will never dl a game based on movie. such a waste of Bandwidth

so now i am installing Tales of Monkey and trine :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Anyone play Fallout 3 here? I just wanna know is it me or Fallout 3 has gotten more buggier after the 1.5 update, now I get pauses in V.A.T.S and random BSOD when activating V.A.T.S, also I can't alt-tab out of game like before, should've finished the game before installing the patch for DLCs.

BTW-My Fallout 3 is the ahem..:lol: version, its not available in India, so its cracked.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Started Dark Sector , where are its graphics options settings ? also the game looks a bit stretch on 1440 X 900 resolution.Can anyone help me ?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Anyone play Fallout 3 here? I just wanna know is it me or Fallout 3 has gotten more buggier after the 1.5 update, now I get pauses in V.A.T.S and random BSOD when activating V.A.T.S, also I can't alt-tab out of game like before, should've finished the game before installing the patch for DLCs.

BTW-My Fallout 3 is the ahem..:lol: version, its not available in India, so its cracked.

1.5 is a very buggy update.

Just update it till 1.4 or something and install the unofficial fallout 3 patch. Its far better than the official updates. Also get the 1.5 fake patch so you can use all the content for the 1.5 patch without actually infecting your game with it :D.

Heres the unofficial patch :- *www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3808

You might need to register on that site but its worth it.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Love Tennis! Sh*t, I felt torned apart 'cause Roddick didn't win! I love that chap from the time I started watchin' Tennis. But, Rafa's able to beat the heck outta Roger Federer! Go Rafa & Roddick!!

Which's a better Tennis game: VT3 or VT '09??

Anybody here still love Fallout 3??? 'Cause I love that apocalyptic kinda stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom