Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
What the Phuc? A page passed since my last reply. Darn! What a silly arguement, like small kids, "my pencil box is better than yours" :D. Everything has pros and cons in this world, even if it's NVIDIA or ATi, both brands are somewhere good and somewhere bad. So let us be satisfied with what our parents've bought us. And, Digit reviews are bad, is H.A.W.X worth 4/10? Honestly, CHIP reviews are awesome, right? Is Crysis still the most resource hogging game? Must buy CoJ: BiB, love Cowboys!

True mate. BTW, HAWX wasnt worth 4, it was worth 0.5 for me... but maybe thats just me :|.

Anyways, do play CoJ :)

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
First of all, stop personal attacks. I've been a gamer and been playing the very first street fighter game on the videogame consoles since your mother used to change your nappies. So, just shut up and drink bournvita.
To add to your poor information I played like 3-4 fights and won all of them. I just didn't like the game.
Keyboard...eh? I have a Xbox 360 controller. HP fan? Did you assume this or your mommy told this to you?
Sir, we're poor people. We can't afford nVidia :D. That's why I bought ATI. At least I get performance for what I buy unlike nVidia.

Serious note: You have been pwned pretty bad. I suggest you to leave this thread or some real pwnage is coming your way.

^ seriously thought tht was supposed to pwn me ?
cant afford nvidia ? lol! budget gamer here boy! i bought an 8600gt!!!! and looks like im not gonna upgrade for a while ! thats what i call poor!
but lucky for me i have rich relatives ! who get me awesome stuff!
so i'll either get an alienware or an M-tech lappy with a 260 or a 280 in it ! :grin:

and no offence meant in the previous message i just hate it when ppl play only for a while and say it sucks or when they watch the trailer and say it sucks !
also the only reason i say ati sucks is cause a friend has a 4870 and ive compared it to a 260 and mann ! there was a huge diff!(at 1080) - so you have your card and play your games - i'll do the same ! :)

constantine

@Ethan_Hunt - sorry man ! the site where i checked it said it cant handle full 32" res ! sorry again for that worng piece of info :)

@Loucifier-Dude everyone knows GMA sucks! and dont get me started on AMD processors! :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@constantine, enough of this fanboyism. This thread was running great till now. Don't ruin it with your lame comments. We are not here to ask what your rich relatives are getting. We are here to talk sense. If you want to put flame posts on amd/ati, there are intel and nvidia forums waiting for you.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Social - Ahh! Darn! OK, yeah, we can fly upside-down without even stallin' & the movements are not so good. Tell me, Social, how many hours did you take to complete Assassin's Creed controllin' my boy Altair!? :D If CoJ's same as AC, then BiB's a big game for me, you know what I mean?

cant afford nvidia ? lol! budget gamer here boy! i bought an 8600gt!!!! and looks like im not gonna upgrade for a while ! thats what i call poor!
but lucky for me i have rich relatives ! who get me awesome stuff!
so i'll either get an alienware or an M-tech lappy with a 260 or a 280 in it ! :grin:
I'm more sensible that you blind fanboys. For a 8600GTs price you could buy a ATI card with 1.5x performance.
Note: That 'poor' thing was pure sarcasm. Don't you know sarcasm? :grin:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@Social - Ahh! Darn! OK, yeah, we can fly upside-down without even stallin' & the movements are not so good. Tell me, Social, how many hours did you take to complete Assassin's Creed controllin' my boy Altair!? :D If CoJ's same as AC, then BiB's a big game for me, you know what I mean?

It took me 7hrs to finish AC the first time.

These days I'm playing:
1. Ghostbusters (Last level)
2. GRID, lovin' it!
3. FUEL....whenever I get time.
4. Call Of Juarez Bound in Blood Chapter V, the game is mind blowing!
5. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.....time pass game, not that bad.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
If you find the logic in turning. GRID is a joke in basic and medium settings. When it comes to pro settings, it will be very difficult to maintain traction between wheels and road. Damage seriously effecting car's handling... I think that's only for advanced players.

Even though I've completed GranTurismo 4 in +8 difficulty in ps2. I've find GRID quite difficult than GT4. Probably because of mass number of cars and damaging factor.

constantine

@Sunny1211993- condrads - you oowned me !:-D

neway ....

i finally got SF4 - Damn the gampeplay is heavy !!!!!
and i dont got a freakin controller . how much does an xbox controller cost btw ? and can i use other local controllers ? and do you get the dual shock 2 to usb converters here in india?

but now i gotta adjust with my keyboard!

how is clive barkers jericho ? - dl will finish in 30 mins! got Toed rip!

ps. terminator salvation was awesome! but y does the game have such a bad rep?

chavo

Journeyman
how is clive barkers jericho ? - dl will finish in 30 mins! got Toed rip!

its good game
u can finish it in 8-10hrs
i finish tht game in just 1 day :D
its full of magic power game

@Ethan_Hunt how is this Trine game?
u played the demo na?
how was it?
and is it online game?

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
ps. terminator salvation was awesome! but y does the game have such a bad rep?

Do u really like that game ?? its not worth

I expected for "Fuel" a lot - but it also gone down !

Now playing Half life 2 modded patch !!

no good game now !!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ethan_Hunt how is this Trine game?
u played the demo na?
how was it?
and is it online game?
I got the full game. It's fantastic. Extremely difficult, but very innovative. Sports stunning visuals for a game of it's size & also a nice soundtrack. I am on level 3 & it's really getting difficult by each passing level. People who have enjoyed indie games like BRAID & World of Goo would be in for a treat with this game. Although don't expect it to run as smooth as the games mentioned. :wink:

Also completed Ghostbusters a while back & what an awesome experience. The only drawback I found was the lack of split-screen co-op which could have really boosted the ghost busting experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom