Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Going to play Fuel. Getting Call of Jaurez Bonded by Blood... I also got Ice Age 3 but its currently unpacked on my HDD like HP6 :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Fuel shattered all my expectations. It's an average game... the physics are okay and there is no damage modelling. The races feel like a drag and the driving is pathetic. Bad, bad game.

BTW, I can max it on 1440x900 with no AA and 4xAF... the requirements that were given by CMasters are wrong.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
4890= teh pwnage! I'm maxing out Crysis here on 1680x1050 with 30+ FPS:D

What ?? only 30FPS on maxing out crysis with your config

I get 47Fps on maxing out with 1680x1050 !! how u get less ?? may be Nvidia pwn on HD 48XX only for Crysis !!

Such a powerful card like HD4890 used with worthless ATI drivers , if ATI works on good drivers then they sure wins

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Fuel shattered all my expectations. It's an average game... the physics are okay and there is no damage modelling. The races feel like a drag and the driving is pathetic. Bad, bad game.

BTW, I can max it on 1440x900 with no AA and 4xAF... the requirements that were given by CMasters are wrong.

Thats y many of them dint get FUEl !! many reviews scored low

What ?? only 30FPS on maxing out crysis with your config

I get 47Fps on maxing out with 1680x1050 !! how u get less ?? may be Nvidia pwn on HD 48XX only for Crysis !!

Such a powerful card like HD4890 used with worthless ATI drivers , if ATI works on good drivers then they sure wins
I'm playing in DirectX10 mode with very high settngs, 16x QSAA.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Yeah, maybe something to do with nVidia. Well, I'm fine with my rig.

You dont want to be fine - u just have a powerful rig that u can satisfy 1000 times

From what i saw with HD4890 is such a powerful card LIKE GTX280 when its launched may be catalyst 10 drivers could be useful

BTW - u dint OC ur proccy !!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^Yeah.. better to be safe with your rig than frying it up :D.

BTW, most of the game scores high with NVIDIA because NVIDIA's drivers are better than ATi's lame drivers... otherwise, HD4890 is quite a powerful card.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
btw, digit gave 5/10 for Prototype review in this month's magazine.

I would like to see that guy who reviewed this game.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^I never belive ANY reviews. I like to play the game. And Digit's reviews most of the dont make any sense so avoid them :)... they gave inFamous 8 and Prototype only 5 lol...

Anyways, only two missions to go in Prototype. The heli destroying mission was awesome :).

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
@nvidiageek - might share taste in movies but . personal opnion - ATI sucks B***s!!!!!!!!!!!!! make a new id and keep your name as ATI geek itself . dont mess with the nvidia name ! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom