Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Just had a little Street Fighter 4 session with 360 controller and the game sucks hard!
Installing HP6 and getting Coj BiB.

Just admit that you get pwned by the game.

Anyways, done with Prototype. Just completed SF IV's one storyline (with the character Rufus). The game rocks! Now plying SF IV with Ken :D. Also playing Overlord II and installing CoJ : BB :).

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^
What's so good about that game? And please explain how a game pwns someone.

As an one on one arcade fighter, its the best. I have played Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Dragon Ball Z and Def Jam but this arcade fighter beats all of those in the genre. How does a game pwns someone ? By its AI.. which is quite good in this game.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
^^
What's so good about that game? And please explain how a game pwns someone.

every gamer has been pwned by a game before ! dont act like you are all mighty and s**t!

and the gameplay for an arcade fighter is obviously gonna be hard on the keyboard !
i bet you quit after like 2 losses ! LOL

and i cant expect anything better from a HP fan! :p LOL

oh and again ATI = Ultimate Suckage!

4890 their most powerful card (supposedly) - cant take crysis at max cause it wasnt meant to ! all it was meant to do was provide a gaming platform and heat up like crazy!!!!!!!! and did you know tht ati cards cant take high res gaming! - you cant play at 2560 res! despite it being a ddr5 card it , (you guessed it ) , sucks!

@damngoodman999- very wise choice getting 260 sonic ! its a sexed out card!!!!
and it pwns 4870x2 ! (not much deiifeence in benchmarks)
and good thing nvidia fans know what they are taking bout unlike nvidia geek who turned atigeek loll! and NO gtx 280 is any day a better buy campared to 4890!!!!

also lest see it 5890 will beat gtx 390! cant wait!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
and did you know tht ati cards cant take high res gaming! - you cant play at 2560 res! despite it being a ddr5 card it , (you guessed it ) , sucks!
and might I dare ask, who enlightened you with such great knowledge?

Check this out: *www.oztion.com.au/buy/auction.aspx...ype3=&type4=&type5=&s=&pcode=&dis=0&freepost=

Also this: *techgage.com/print/ati_hd_4870_1gb_vs_nvidia_gtx_260216_896mb_follow-up

You'll realise, not only does it handle games at that resolution, it races ahead of Nvidia @2560x1600 resolution in most games. And the second benchmark is only for HD4870 1GB being played @2560x1600. Imagine how the higher end cards would perform.

So stop spreading false information without researching on it. I have been out of touch with on the hardware scene lately, so this is just what a small Google search could find.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@constantine, ATI geeks are all over here. Be careful if you have to say anyting about ATI and AMD. Or,be Pwned just like now. I'm GMA user and i can tell you GMA= ultimate suckage. So, please use ATI HD 4870X2 and GTX275 and post your comments.:smile:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Before you even label me as a "ATI geek", let me assure you that I have used both an ATI as well as an Nvidia card. I don't fancy any particular brand, I'm merely concerned with their performance. I don't blindly defend anything either. Just because I'm using an ATI card right now, doesn't mean I have the right to diss Nvidia cards. Infact, I would still shift to Nvidia, provided the option. What I can't stand is the fact of spreading BS information without knowing the facts. That's something which any brand owner would resent. I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

every gamer has been pwned by a game before ! dont act like you are all mighty and s**t!

and the gameplay for an arcade fighter is obviously gonna be hard on the keyboard !
i bet you quit after like 2 losses ! LOL

and i cant expect anything better from a HP fan! :p LOL

oh and again ATI = Ultimate Suckage!

4890 their most powerful card (supposedly) - cant take crysis at max cause it wasnt meant to ! all it was meant to do was provide a gaming platform and heat up like crazy!!!!!!!! and did you know tht ati cards cant take high res gaming! - you cant play at 2560 res! despite it being a ddr5 card it , (you guessed it ) , sucks!

First of all, stop personal attacks. I've been a gamer and been playing the very first street fighter game on the videogame consoles since your mother used to change your nappies. So, just shut up and drink bournvita.
To add to your poor information I played like 3-4 fights and won all of them. I just didn't like the game.
Keyboard...eh? I have a Xbox 360 controller. HP fan? Did you assume this or your mommy told this to you?
Sir, we're poor people. We can't afford nVidia :D. That's why I bought ATI. At least I get performance for what I buy unlike nVidia.

Serious note: You have been pwned pretty bad. I suggest you to leave this thread or some real pwnage is coming your way.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Okay, been playing Call of Jaurez : Bound in Blood since my last post. The game is just mind-blowing man! Atlast a game with some balls :D. Been thirsting for a good FPS game since quite some time. The market is currently flooded with over-hyped, crappy games and console ports like FUEL and Overlord II and what not and out all this, CoJ just comes out and blasts them all away. Any worthwhile gamer should give it a go. Even the graphics are awesome and I have maxed EVERYTHING in the game settings and it never falls <40 :). Sure, its not Crysis esque but its close... quite close.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
First of all, stop personal attacks. I've been a gamer and been playing the very first street fighter game on the videogame consoles since your mother used to change your nappies. So, just shut up and drink bournvita.
To add to your poor information I played like 3-4 fights and won all of them. I just didn't like the game.
Keyboard...eh? I have a Xbox 360 controller. HP fan? Did you assume this or your mommy told this to you?
Sir, we're poor people. We can't afford nVidia :D. That's why I bought ATI. At least I get performance for what I buy unlike nVidia.

Serious note: You have been pwned pretty bad. I suggest you to leave this thread or some real pwnage is coming your way.

No offence, but you are also flaming attacks on nVidia user. Please refrain from suck idiocy. Afterall, gaming is about fun and not the brands.. ain't it ? :)

No offence, but you are also flaming attacks on nVidia user. Please refrain from suck idiocy. Afterall, gaming is about fun and not the brands.. ain't it ? :)
Exactly what I'm trying to say. It's all about fun! I don't even care much what's inside the box as long as I get good performance.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
What the Phuc? A page passed since my last reply. Darn! What a silly arguement, like small kids, "my pencil box is better than yours" :D. Everything has pros and cons in this world, even if it's NVIDIA or ATi, both brands are somewhere good and somewhere bad. So let us be satisfied with what our parents've bought us. And, Digit reviews are bad, is H.A.W.X worth 4/10? Honestly, CHIP reviews are awesome, right? Is Crysis still the most resource hogging game? Must buy CoJ: BiB, love Cowboys!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@Ethan, when i said this i didn't meant you. I've said on aggregate basis. I just meant don't pwn any GFX cards. that's it.

@all, i can merely get 50fps and a average of 45fps and a D rank in Streetfighter 4 Benchmark. Will i able to control the characters precisely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom