galaxy s 2 or sensation????

utkarsh007

U7karsh
Hey ery1 i am xtremely confused b/w galaxy s 2 and sensation. I like htc, sense, looks but galaxy s 2 has much high features. Wat to do?

har

In the zone
Definitely the Samsung Galaxy S2. Its currently the best phone in the world.

Or wait for the iPhone 5 which will probably destroy the competition:-o

OP
utkarsh007

utkarsh007

U7karsh
Definitely the Samsung Galaxy S2. Its currently the best phone in the world.

Or wait for the iPhone 5 which will probably destroy the competition:-o

hmm any idea when iphone 5 is comin?

Are you serious? You don't know anything about the phone but still want to spend 30k on it? Just buy an iPhone bro... :(

have a look at this:- Apple iPhone 4 vs Samsung Galaxy - Latest Mobile Phone & Mobiles Reviews | Features in India

iphone 4 is nowhere in this competition

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hmm any idea when iphone 5 is comin?

have a look at this:- Apple iPhone 4 vs Samsung Galaxy - Latest Mobile Phone & Mobiles Reviews | Features in India

iphone 4 is nowhere in this competition

will take lot of time. Expect a September launch in states which means, if they follow the trend, it will release in India only in next year, by which time, we will see much much better phones.

Right now, if you want a new droid, just go for Sensation. If you can wait, then wait for Samsung to fix the display issues (though minor but should be fixed soon) SGSII.

OP
utkarsh007

utkarsh007

U7karsh
will take lot of time. Expect a September launch in states which means, if they follow the trend, it will release in India only in next year, by which time, we will see much much better phones.

Right now, if you want a new droid, just go for Sensation. If you can wait, then wait for Samsung to fix the display issues (though minor but should be fixed soon) SGSII.

i think coz its a large amount, i shud wait for december to come and then buy a new one till then nokia 5310 and galaxy 3

D

Deleted member 118788

Samsung Galaxy S II For Android Guy.
Wait For Apple iPhone 5 if you're apple guy.

Soumik

Padawan
iPhone in India is a year late. As desiibond said, it will release next year in India, and by then u might even have Samsung and HTC releasing quad core phones in India at a cheaper price than iPhone 5.
Go for SGS II. I saw the device and its pretty big and has a brilliant display. Sound is not that great, but easily in very good category. The display issue is.. well.. i took me quite a bit of effort to actually believe the display had any issues at all. Its totally negligible. Still, if it bothers u... go for Sensation.. Seriously, both are beyond what Android OS can bother and to the end user it should feel equal...

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well at least this thread is somewhat meaningful that OP asked if it's either Sensation or I9100. Otherwise I am just fade up with those threads asking whether iPhone 4/ARC or something else with GS II.
Anyway, to OP,
You should go for the GS II. Those phones you mentioned are the worlds heaviest ones atm, and that what matters, no meaning in comparing an upcoming phone with them, so go on, have the I9100, it's better than Sensation, and you already know that it does have advantage in features over Sensation, and also Hardware adv is there. In fact choosing and buying the SGS II atm is a closed eye decision as there is no true competitor out in the market.
Regards.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Go and check out both phones in flesh! Both have nice specs and looks.
I'd recommend Samsung GSII though for better service, community, simplicity and performance.
Sensation on the other hand has much better UI!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
i think coz its a large amount, i shud wait for december to come and then buy a new one till then nokia 5310 and galaxy 3

Yeah. and then wait till iPhone 5 is released, make sure that it doesn't have any major issues and then wait for the phone's release in India. Do note that when iPhone 4 was released in other parts of the world, it was selling at some 50k+ rupees in India.

ujjwal321

Journeyman
definetely galaxy S II.. it is a monster.. S II beats sensation in almost all the department... sense UI is nice but there are alternatives for touchwiz in the market if you don't like it..
1gb ROM is insane... an with the rapidly growing dev support at xda you can use the phone for next 2 years at least..

OP
utkarsh007

utkarsh007

U7karsh
i today saw lg optimus 2x. That i also good. is it in competition wid the two?

after watchin many videos on youtube it seems that galaxy s 2 is far ahed than others

Top Bottom