Forum Updated 5/2/2014

Signatures: choose any 2

• Just once a page is enough

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I want my signature to display EVERY post I make

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Signatures without images, make the pages lighter to load

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Signatures with images, who cares about low bandwidth users anyway?

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
What bug? There is no bug, we don't want to allow images, so we don't enable bbcode in signatures. Bold italics and stuff should work I suppose.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
What bug? There is no bug, we don't want to allow images, so we don't enable bbcode in signatures. Bold italics and stuff should work I suppose.

i think i have encountered a bug in the signature...

i experimented and found out that each line in the signature consists of 89 characters, after which any characters, if present is implicitly wrapped to a new line.
and there are 5 lines allowed in the signature. so that makes 5 x 89 = 445 characters available at most.

that makes the rest 155 characters a waste..

can someone else confirm this
?

Probably correct. More than 5 lines not allowed. Will check about the 89 char limit

this thing..

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
It's showing more than 89 char per line in your signature right now... What's the problem?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
its working now!!

dunno what happened at that time.

anyway, the issue is fixed.

BIG thanks to you, sir!! :)

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
No Using imgg in signatures. Should I remove imgg? I can't remember why I added it in the first place :)

snap

Lurker
and pls remove the "like" system if someone wants to agree with a post let them post their views. Don't want the future of TDF begging for likes or anywhere around this system :)

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
No lets keep the likes system, and see how bad it gets. Removing it is easy, but I want to see what is this begging we all fear.

As for links in signatures, I thought I disabled that, but check if it works. Find flaws and point them out and I'll try and fix :)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
No Using imgg in signatures. Should I remove imgg? I can't remember why I added it in the first place :)

Yes, please remove them.

They were added to enable tab in quick tool box.

Wish for one feature is prohibiting users scores of features.

[quote="Piyush, post: 2073727"]Can we use links ?[/QUOTE]

[quote="snap, post: 2073747"]^links are disabled : )[/QUOTE]

BB codes.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ok trying something new. From now on, a signature will show only once a page. Thus my signature will show on the first post that shows on this page, but not the ones after that :)

If imgg was for quick reply, then let's leave it I suppose... Let me see if I can find a better way to do

Ok trying something new. From now on, a signature will show only once a page. Thus my signature will show on the first post that shows on this page, but not the ones after that :)

If imgg was for quick reply, then let's leave it I suppose... Let me see if I can find a better way to do in quick reply for now.[/QUOTE]

Not good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom