Forum Updated 5/2/2014

Signatures: choose any 2

• Just once a page is enough

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I want my signature to display EVERY post I make

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Signatures without images, make the pages lighter to load

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Signatures with images, who cares about low bandwidth users anyway?

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
BB img code not working in signatures.

Thats how it should be. Now if its a bug, its a good one. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Signature characters have also been increased. Was 200 for one group and 450 for another; it's 600 now.

i think i have encountered a bug in the signature...

i experimented and found out that each line in the signature consists of 89 characters, after which any characters, if present is implicitly wrapped to a new line.
and there are 5 lines allowed in the signature. so that makes 5 x 89 = 445 characters available at most.

that makes the rest 155 characters a waste..

can someone else confirm this?

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Probably correct. More than 5 lines not allowed. Will check about the 89 char limit

Piyush

Lanaya
Now BB code is not working again in Signatures. :|

Its working now right?

@Raaabo
Does vBulletin provides an option in which the user can select "Dont show images in signatures" or something like that?
Coz there is a setting to completely hide all the signature content, that will include simple text too.

So if there is a possibility of an option like the one I stated, many users will be happy with it. Since Dota (and many be other games as well) players on this forum (including me) dont want to lost BB tags in signature either.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Capture.JPGI am seeing advertisements in every page since the update.
WTF happened?
its quite irritating to say the least.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Alright. Since UserCP have moved I cant help but to feel helpless. Problem is not with UserCP tab being pushed in second row. But the fact that previously it was available in every page of the forum.
Now UserCP is not available on "What's New" page. Which makes an accidental click on the "What's New" tab a time consuming mistake, when you want to open UserCP.

I can live with {"User CP" tab not being highlighted when clicked} problem but please give back the position of "User CP" back to it. :|

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Pardon my ignorance,but why are these kind of faltu ads.Doesnt TDf has any control over the content of ads?:confused:
*s10.postimg.org/jb3js0f9l/Capture.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom