Forum Updated 5/2/2014

Signatures: choose any 2

• Just once a page is enough

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I want my signature to display EVERY post I make

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Signatures without images, make the pages lighter to load

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Signatures with images, who cares about low bandwidth users anyway?

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I did... likes are EVERYWHERE now :)

I just want to see the effect. Some people are bound to go crazy but for how long?

tkin

Back to school!!
Done, check now.
OMG, its done, thanks dude, really appreciate this :D :D

- - - Updated - - -

A bug found, if I update the avatar, though it uploads, it says fail to load, it gets updated correctly though.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
There! BB code enabled in signatures. Let's see how long this lasts before we start seeing misuse of this and have to make a new user group called "Signature Abusers" who will not be allowed to have a signature at all... Mods please suggest signature rules, and we'll put them in the forum rules.

tkin

Back to school!!
There! BB code enabled in signatures. Let's see how long this lasts before we start seeing misuse of this and have to make a new user group called "Signature Abusers" who will not be allowed to have a signature at all... Mods please suggest signature rules, and we'll put them in the forum rules.
Not working?

Piyush

Lanaya

Using img tags inside spoilers is allowed?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Excellent move!! Thank you!

ashs1

Padawan
i didn't notice the "whats new" option had been repositioned ( the User CP has replaced it now )..

was roaming on my profile for some time before i realised it.. :p :D

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Signature characters have also been increased. Was 200 for one group and 450 for another; it's 600 now.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
@Raboo , just out of curiosity, if not too technically confidential, what Version/Product of DB are you using in the managed systems?

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
would there be an option to "tag" a user to any posts?

like @insertname,
and the user insertname gets a notification that someone has replied specifically to him/her

TheHumanBot

Padawan
new posts link is missing. meanwhile server your self : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post

I'm not a mod, but I'm still suggesting some rules:

1. Images (other than similes), videos should not be allowed.
2. Large font size should not be allowed.
3. Signature, if longer than 5 lines should be enclosed in 'spoiler' tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom