Five apps you can't live without

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
google cardboard now, spend some time with it every day
stopped using whatsapp from my end. Reply to notifications with sms, or more often I just call people now and talk. :) feelsgoodman

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] which cardboard you have. there seems to be lots of versions. And it seems very addictive, like inception

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh, device is all more or less the same. I ordered mine from Google cardboard virtual reality kit, Buy google cardboar and watch content from 360° Video
- YouTub
But it is not really VR, and both me and my friend started experiencing vomiting sensation after a while
Stop Calling Google Cardboard’s 360-Degree Videos ‘VR’ | WIRE
so now do only 20 minutes a day, not more. But want a real VR rig now.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Wow sounds really good except vomiting part. And the prices are cheap too. I thought it will be around 3000 or something. Adding to wishlist. thanks for the link

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
just go to manufacturing website and really check if the device has a gyroscope or not. There is some magnetic pseudo sensor that works as a gyroscope, and gsmarena and ndtv lists the feature as a gyroscope, but the magnet on the cardboard sends the sensor haywire and it wont work unless you pluck out the useless magnet from a pre-assembled cardboard.
for example k3 note is consistently listed as having a gyroscope except on the lenovo web site.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
You mean the I should check the gyroscope on the VR kit or on my mobile? I own a moto e2. it doesn't have gyroscope.

Beth641

Right off the assembly line
1) Titanium Backup

2) Whatsapp

3)MX Player

4) Solid File Explorer/X-Plore

5) Chromium/Chrome

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
1) Titanium Backup

2) Xposed

3) Chrome