[Feedback] ThinkDigit.com Web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Installed Tarey_g's fix...let me very honest. The font color is very painful for eye...I'm already having headache...

CA50

Cyborg Agent
I have gone through the bazar section a lot. I was just think about this.

A seller must mention his tdf nickname and date while taking the picture of the item he wants to sell. The name and date must be done manually and not just by editing the taken picture. The best way for this is to write the name and date on paper and to hold / place it with the item before taking the picture.

Now whats the use of this?

This method will force a seller to send the actual pics of the item, it will also prove that the item is his and it really exist. Else a seller may post a pic of his friends iten showing it to be new or might post a good looking and shinny pic of the product which was taken when the product was new.
This will also enable the buyer to view the real iten that he is going to buy. Also it will neutralise any chance of fake pics.

Lastly i would like to thank kniwor for his activeness in the bazar section. I can see that now a days he is really active and is really helping TDF.
Thanks kniwor.

D

Deleted member 26636

yup...it was a problem with my firefox...chrome opens it fine....i reinstalled firefox & everything is back to normal...sorry for wrong accusations...:oops:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
yo
I've put up 2 hardware reviews here so far (880gma ud2h and 890gpa-ud3h...more to come in coming weeks) but the problem is it is restricted to 15 pics per post. I was wondering if you could remove that- atleast on the reviews section.

jovian

Broken In
Please note this ,

* I understand it's really difficult to include DVDs of all linux distros with the magazine. But probably we could buy it from you individually:) iI'm sure you can distribute it. For me it's easier to trust something I buy from digit rather than the Bazaar.

* Your digit store only sells subscriptions, probably you should start selling different free distros/softwares in DVD or CD that you cannot include with magazine or which are really large.

I really can't download those large files, but getting those files on cd/dvd is much easier compared to getting them thru my 'cheap broadband'.. (I donno why they call these less than 1 MBPS speed connections as broadband)

* I'm not having any good time using the thinkdigit shopping site either. Range of products are so dull. No feedback option either.. :(

This was only forum I thought was closer to the topic so posting here.. :)

CA50

Cyborg Agent
for a spammerjushiliu, this fellow is spamming in the bazzar section.

Check these threads
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1246154&postcount=5
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1246152&postcount=8
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126393
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1246150&postcount=10
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1246149&postcount=2
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1246148&postcount=8

I simply request the admin/mod to BAN this moron.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Done.. Its better to report such posts though.. They are usually taken care of swiftly!

CA50

Cyborg Agent
TDF is getting worse day by day, please take some positive steps, now a days the number of spam thread/post are increasing at an alarming rate. Ckeck this out

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/open-source-software/131787-mac-88-color-eyeshadow-future-generations.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/131786-ed-hardy-men-shorts-after-all.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/software-q/131785-rosetta-stone-german.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/software-q/131744-mac-foundation-fact.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/software-q/131743-rosetta-stone-spanish-spain-you.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/131742-wholesale-mac-cosmetics-modest-payable-succeed.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/131686-miumiu-handbags-regardless-when-where.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/131685-rosetta-stone-french.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/131684-p90x-workout-dvds-i-think.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/open-source-software/131654-ed-hardy-women.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/open-source-software/131653-gucci-purses-lost-night.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/open-source-software/131652-ghd-hair-growth.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/131621-cheap-rosetta-stone-p90x-turbo-fire-bai-zhi-may-no.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/131620-ed-hardy-clothes-p90x-turbo-fire-secondp90x-tu.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/131619-ed-hardy-scarves-p90x-turbo-fire-i-happy-p90x.html

WHAT ARE THESE AND WHAT SHOULD WE DO???

PLEASE REPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom