Fast Track 2.0?

Your thoughts about Fast Track

• It's perfect, leave it the way it is!

Votes: 30 15.2%
  • A little colour and better paper would go a long way.

Votes: 103 52.0%
  • Make it a Colour, Interactive PDF on the DVD.

Votes: 27 13.6%
  • Replace it with a comprehensive multimedia tutorial on the DVD.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Just end it, I hate it.

Votes: 6 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hey Everyone,

We're just looking for some feedback about Fast Track, so apart from taking part in the poll, please leave comments as well.

Raaabo

utsav

damn busy...
i selected "Replace it with a comprehensive multimedia tutorial on the DVD."

it will be a great thing to do and also save printing costs and the money saved for not printing fast track can be used in giving 2 dual layer dvds:)

nvidia

-----ATi-----
I selected option#2
Make it look colourful.
And if possible please give a Fast Track to learning linux from scratch

V

vaibhavtek

I just selected Make it a Colour, Interactive PDF on the DVD and if possible make the PDF searchable.

goobimama

 Macboy
Interactive content on DVD would be an excellent move. For instance when it comes to showing a tutorial on some photoshop fastrack, a video of the same on the DVD would be excellent. Of course, the interface for this needs to be well thought of unlike how the current DVDs are made.

sam_1710

Youngling
A little colour and better paper would go a long way.
Replace it with a comprehensive multimedia tutorial on the DVD.
Both options are good...
It wud be nice if its of better quality paper and also a comprehensive multimedia tutorial on the DVD!! :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I have voted for second option:
"A little colour and better paper would go a long way."

First thing:
Nothing can beat paper printing reading.

Second:
Little colour and improvement in paper quality will make reading happier.

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
I will go for the option 2 definitely. All the issues of Fast Track may not be usefull for me, but may usefull for others. I think if Fast Track discontinued, image of the DIGIT will be down in the category of the IT Magazine. Rather I think Make it colourfull alongwith good paper quality, Provide some small Advertisement to coup up with expenses incurred to improve the Fast Track.
Also try to provide details of the subject taken for the particular issue elaborately from novice to expert user as far as possible in easy english. Try to cover each important Linux Distribution in seperate issues of Fast Track.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Pls. leave the fast track as it is. It is perfect. Don't "ad" the fast track. it gives a continuous reading pleasure... Personally, I think adding colour would be a costly proposition for both sides here.. Anything that needs to be in colour maybe put in dvd

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
We get a lot of stuff right of the net, but reading a book with good color when we are free is something good. Just because you will be adding color doesn't mean you can put the burden on us. So, please keep the price of the magazine the way it is now.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
I selected the second option.

I think it is the best. And please we want a printed copy & not on CD, DVD.

Our eyes get hurt by reading them on PC. So please just make it a colourful fasttrack. Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom