Far Cry 4

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
Couldn't find the FC3 thread, so I'm asking it here. Is there much nudity in FC3? As I'm about the start the game a few minutes from now and my parents keep invading my room every now & then, I'll have to be careful if there is any.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Couldn't find the FC3 thread, so I'm asking it here. Is there much nudity in FC3? As I'm about the start the game a few minutes from now and my parents keep invading my room every now & then, I'll have to be careful if there is any.
its not there at the start but in the middle of the whole game and at the end IIRC

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
Okay, then I guess I'm safe for now. But I wonder if there is so much nsfw content in a FPS :? and by nsfw I mean full frontal nudity. Bikini's and all don't matter. :p Anyway, here I come...um...island. :confused:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Mark your territory next time.

Flash

Lost in speed
You should enhance your searching capabilities. . .

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/142049-far-cry-3-a.html

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Okay, then I guess I'm safe for now. But I wonder if there is so much nsfw content in a FPS :? and by nsfw I mean full frontal nudity. Bikini's and all don't matter. :p Anyway, here I come...um...island. :confused:

Disputable a bit.The line between the chances of an individual getting rebuked by parents in cases of full nudity and NOT in case of little less than that, is barely there.

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
Mark your territory next time.
If only it was that easy. :-(

You should enhance your searching capabilities. . .

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/game...r-cry-3-a.html
Believe me, I'm quite good at searching. My friends come to me when they can't find something on the internet. But I'm really struggling with the TDF search feature or maybe I'm just too stupid to use it. :ashamed:

Disputable a bit.The line between the chances of an individual getting rebuked by parents in cases of full nudity and NOT in case of little less than that, is barely there.
Maybe not in other countries, but in India the line is there. I can't imagine looking at a naked woman taking a sunbathe while a guardian is standing behind me, LOL. How weird would that be? Whereas looking at a few bikini-clad gals being pursued by a sea-monster is quite acceptable especially when you're an adult, which I am, in case you got the wrong impression. :p

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Maybe not in other countries, but in India the line is there. I can't imagine looking at a naked woman taking a sunbathe while a guardian is standing behind me, LOL. How weird would that be?

TThat happened to me when I was with my brother , we watched her together..

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

there's nudity when you kill the
ink monster

and when in the end if you choose
to stay with citra

Hrishi

Just don't go on with Citra. You'll be safe , else she will make a baby out of you.

Hrishi

Plus its better to be caught watching a real pr0n that a nude cartoon character that too while gaming. :p

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
If only it was that easy. :-(

Maybe not in other countries, but in India the line is there. I can't imagine looking at a naked woman taking a sunbathe while a guardian is standing behind me, LOL. How weird would that be? Whereas looking at a few bikini-clad gals being pursued by a sea-monster is quite acceptable especially when you're an adult, which I am, in case you got the wrong impression. :p

You missed the point. My point was, I could not find the reason where parents would not scold their kid if they watch citra doing things in a video game with tiny bit clothes or watch the same thing full nude. In the game she wasn't doing anything near to a "Geeta Path" right? So does it make it a huge difference if the kid gets the idea irrespective of the little clothing she was wearing? Parents also get the idea right

Top Bottom