Far Cry 4

ankitj1611

Journeyman
@ Hrishi I heard Amita :mrgreen:

Anyone can tell me I have HP PAvilion G6 2010ax A8 4500m Quad Core 1.9/2.8Ghz and 6GB ram and 1.5GB Graphics (1 GB dedicated HD 7670m)
The game after sometimes starts dropping frames.And when i am driving cars/ etc their is too much lag and frame drops.On foot its good.

The game picked up High settings by default
And one more thing how to Know that my CPU supports anti aliasing smaa ors fxaa and ambient occlusion ssao or ssbc

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
@ Hrishi I heard Amita :mrgreen:

Anyone can tell me I have HP PAvilion G6 2010ax A8 4500m Quad Core 1.9/2.8Ghz and 6GB ram and 1.5GB Graphics (1 GB dedicated HD 7670m)
The game after sometimes starts dropping frames.And when i am driving cars/ etc their is too much lag and frame drops.On foot its good.

The game picked up High settings by default
And one more thing how to Know that my CPU supports anti aliasing smaa ors fxaa and ambient occlusion ssao or ssbc

The game is pretty demanding. I had a HD7770 previously and it used to frequently throttle.

Games normally pick the highest settings possible without accounting for playability. You will have to turn down settings a notch.

xtr3m3

Journeyman
You guys listen to Amita or Sabal ?
I somehow always end up listening to her first.

i used to go with amita at first , thgt there would be a romance scene with her , but i heard theres nothing like that then started sticking with sabal :D

Hrishi

i used to go with amita at first , thgt there would be a romance scene with her , but i heard theres nothing like that then started sticking with sabal :D

Goddamn it! This felt like being freind-zoned again! Damn it!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I just want to play this only for Indian experience. Let the price come down.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
guys, i need a steam manifest file for FC4

appmanifest_298110.acf

can someone please provide me the same. preferably an updated one.

Top Bottom