Far Cry 4

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
there were rumors tat it will take place in Himalayas right?

Rumors? :eek: dude it was confirmed like two weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

yea I can understand man...earlier my cpu was a bottleneck for games...but now my gpu might become a bottleneck soon seeing such awesome upcoming games :D

I'll be ready for those games :D
I'm getting a R9 290 and i5 4670 next month :D

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I just hope it can be run on my R7 265... :|

You mentioned that you would be playing DOTA 2 mainly in the requirement set and it is a known fact that many recent mid range GPUs till date, struggles a bit to run FARCRY 3 in full glory :p But no need to worry, if you are not aiming to max it out , r7 265 will do just fine in FC4 in mid-high settings, games now look absolutely gorgeous in 720p as well.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
This guy is babbling about Far Cry 4 cover image.

*talinthas.tumblr.com/post/86452378537/on-far-cry-4-and-respect

WTF! Dude, just shut up!

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
i guess there will be a level where Ajay has to travel from Howrah station to Raxaul/Birgunj (bihar-nepal) in train to enter Nepal, the level gets automatically switched to hard difficulty, with challenges like Tatkal booking (bsnl con) in internet explorer from IRCTC, dealing with GOA and Tiranga stains in train windows, the Mob, loss of passport, over concerned uncles and aunts in berths next to him etc etc. Then he has to cross a huge storm of dirt and dust in Raxaul to see his own d**k while he enters a god-forsaken piece of shite place.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Ubisoft confirmed Far Cry 4's antagonist, Pagan Min is gay.

Many people would now not play it :/ i hate this. Anyway, it looks like they are trying something different. This game is really something! :D

Piyush

Lanaya

Many people would now not play it :/ i hate this. Anyway, it looks like they are trying something different. This game is really something! :D

gay or not, in the end he will be the one getting bullets shoved in his ....

Pasapa

Live to die another day

Why wouldn't they play? Most people wouldn't care if he is gay or not..

That being said if the villain was a lesbian the game would sell 10 times more..

Last edited:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Why wouldn't they play? Most people wouldn't care if he is gay or not..

That being said if the villain was a lesbian the game would sell 10 times more..

homophobia. And i already saw people people commenting that they won't play. Anyway its their loss, not ours.

And :rofl: to the lesbian thing :lol:

Top Bottom