anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Z93 doesnt work.. Havnt unlocked the AMR yet.. Going around looking for relics, is there any easy way??

yeah well buffalo is the only thing that does not die with headshot from Z93.
might as well consider the D50. Desert Eagle. 50 cal handgun. :D

easy way for relics? no. mark on map and find on foot. ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
yeah well buffalo is the only thing that does not die with headshot from Z93.
might as well consider the D50. Desert Eagle. 50 cal handgun. :D

easy way for relics? no. mark on map and find on foot. ;)
Buy the items map, and you can easily get 20, the number required to unlock two signature guns, leave the rest.

PS: The only signature gun I didn't get is the one completed after completing a set of challenges(forgot name).

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Buy the items map, and you can easily get 20, the number required to unlock two signature guns, leave the rest.

PS: The only signature gun I didn't get is the one completed after completing a set of challenges(forgot name).

will buy that right away..:D

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
OKAY I AM CONFUSED!!
i've saved my friends... citra's killed... should't i leave this god-forsaken island.?
why continue with the side missions and everything?
also are signature guns the ones with full 5 stars or randomly selected based on usage?

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
OKAY I AM CONFUSED!!
i've saved my friends... citra's killed... should't i leave this god-forsaken island.?
why continue with the side missions and everything?
also are signature guns the ones with full 5 stars or randomly selected based on usage?

just go around doing side missions, collecting relics and clearing base..

gameranand

Living to Play
@ everyone who completed this game
Please put spoiler tags when you are talking about story. :)
It becomes really nasty for the guys who haven't played the game yet.

tkin

Back to school!!
DID I TELL YOU THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY??:hyper:
You're treading a little too close to the edge, watch it, banhammer hurts a lot, keep to the topic.

@ all - who are busy in trolling only - next time you will get the definition of BAN .. until then ...

Last edited by a moderator:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Playing.. still getting used to the gameplay.. just finished killing those dogs and some wanted guy.

rock2702

Padawan
Does the game have some scaling issues?My monitor's aspect ratio is 16:10 and i m not able to get the game working in full screen,getting black borders on top and bottom.

tkin

Back to school!!
Din get you :confused: You mean to say the game is designed to work on 16:9 aspect ratio displays?
I'll have to check that, I have a 16:10 monitor as well, but I finished FC3 long back and uninstalled it, I'll have to see if it get bars at 16:10, for reference a lot of UBI games like AC3, GRFS do get bars, do not remember if FC3 had them.

Top Bottom