ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
i'm talking about the cave thing wen he have to pass through the guards undetected and without killing.. so frustrating..:pullhair:

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
:shock: is it similarly strong in far cry 3 too? What does it do! vaporize entire villages!?! i guess someone has already fired it in game:twisted:

its a normal sniper with armour piercing qualities.. Just like Barrett M95 in real life..

Nah, its a one shot kill anything sniper rifle.

Took me three tries, try throwing stones to distract guards.

in the end there are 5 guards at the same place 3 normal + 2 with flame thrower.. Just stuck there from the morning..

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
:shock: is it similarly strong in far cry 3 too? What does it do! vaporize entire villages!?! i guess someone has already fired it in game:twisted:

well it does kill tightly grouped enemies. with one shot. fires explosive rounds AFAIK.

the sound is AWESOME. Sounds like.... OWNAGE!! when i first fire the Z90, i was like WTF was that!! :p

no wonder 50cal barretts down the morale of enemy troops. in real life. :D

Yeah, the translation of 'Vidhwansak' would probably be 'The Destroyer,' apt name for something like that, hell, the recoil would be strong enough to hurl 2/3 person straight back if it's not secured.

Jason can fire it from the hip/shoulder/crouched no sweat. :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
its a normal sniper with armour piercing qualities.. Just like Barrett M95 in real life..

in the end there are 5 guards at the same place 3 normal + 2 with flame thrower.. Just stuck there from the morning..

I've tried that part 2 hours and throwing rocks did not help ( at-least for me ).. anyway, you have to be speedy enough to go through that part and use cover efficiently.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Got through that part easily.. Just dont throw rocks and try passing when those guys arn't looking.. Take a few risks..

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

I've tried that part 2 hours and throwing rocks did not help ( at-least for me ).. anyway, you have to be speedy enough to go through that part and use cover efficiently.

Got through that part easily.. Just dont throw rocks and try passing when those guys arn't looking.. Take a few risks..

Using rocks makes it easier. ;) and observe your surroundings carefully. Jason says: I need to find an alternate route. :)

I just pretended to be one among them and walked straight through them whistling.. :D

you are talking about another mission i guess.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
i was just kidding.. whats happening guys?? why are we gamers so ignorant?? why dint u catch my lie there :p

I used some stone throwing skills too to pass behind them. Oh yeah i remember, I think Jason is not at all realistic, he cant whistle :p (nor can we see his feet ofcourse).. btw, did i tell you the definition of insanity?? :S

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys which is the best Assault Rifle in the game and how to unlock it ??

i was just kidding.. whats happening guys?? why are we gamers so ignorant?? why dint u catch my lie there :p

I used some stone throwing skills too to pass behind them. Oh yeah i remember, I think Jason is not at all realistic, he cant whistle :p (nor can we see his feet ofcourse).. btw, did i tell you the definition of insanity?? :S

Actually I thought about Hitman so didn't catched you. :p

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Using rocks makes it easier. ;) and observe your surroundings carefully. Jason says: I need to find an alternate route. :)

that was what got me thinking and then i passed essily..

Guys which is the best Assault Rifle in the game and how to unlock it ??

Actually I thought about Hitman so didn't catched you. :p

depends on your choice.. I prefer only that assault rifle which has a silencer attachment available.. Makes it easy to hit and run..

Anybody knows how to unlock AMR??? So wanna use it..

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
depends on your choice.. I prefer only that assault rifle which has a silencer attachment available.. Makes it easy to hit and run..

Anybody knows how to unlock AMR??? So wanna use it..

i use the MS16. its semi Auto, but got the best Damage/Accuracy. attachment: Reflex sight + Silencer = bada$$ hit n run weapon!!

you unlock AMR after collecting 20 Relics.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
properly, used it can compete with the M700 in ranged shots.. can take down normal Reds with one headshot from as far as you can see in the sight.

Top Bottom