RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Gotta checkout MP.. couldn't check today.. how many play "multiplayer" ?

EDIT: I seriously hope people take clues from battlelog for joining MP games.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Din get you :confused: You mean to say the game is designed to work on 16:9 aspect ratio displays?

i played on 4:3 no issue, no black bars.

I'll have to check that, I have a 16:10 monitor as well, but I finished FC3 long back and uninstalled it, I'll have to see if it get bars at 16:10, for reference a lot of UBI games like AC3, GRFS do get bars, do not remember if FC3 had them.

AC3 has bars.. GRFS, no. [on 4:3]

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
OFFTOPIC-
Any link for the update to MOH War-fighter that would remove the constant not responding problem it has??

tkin

Back to school!!
OFFTOPIC-
Any link for the update to MOH War-fighter that would remove the constant not responding problem it has??
No updates were released that fixes this, there is a config hack:
Go here: C:\Users\Username\Documents\MOHW\settings
Find this "GstAudio.AudioQuality ", set it to 4 and save.

If you have original game there will be another folder like MOH zero day patch or something, do this there as well, and try.

Also when game freezes, alt tab multiple times. Though the config hack fixed it for me.

/Sorry for the OT.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
only the downloaded one and not the original.. Downloaded the new updates but still used to have the problem and on restarting the game always got spawned on the next checkpoint..

tkin

Back to school!!
only the downloaded one and not the original.. Downloaded the new updates but still used to have the problem and on restarting the game always got spawned on the next checkpoint..
Try that and also alt tab frequently during cutscenes.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
We can carry only one weapon? And ammo carrying capacity increases by making bags etc?

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
We can carry only one weapon? And ammo carrying capacity increases by making bags etc?

you can carry 4 weapons max but for that you need to "craft" a larger weapons holster.. Go to "crafting" and then weapons holster and get the requirement for the larger holster..

How do I unlock specials?
I have only 4 specials now in which 1 of them is repair kit :/

Relics and side missions opens the specials..

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Or the quick stores in safe houses.

Also weapons are unlocked when you capture Radio Towers, so no need to buy them.

Dont buy weapons because they get unlocked on their own.. You can change weapons in store or your safe house..

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
midway through the game, you will have your wallet overflowing with money.. i used buy all waepons, unloack all attachment and all colors.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
what are the different MP modes available ?? and whats the usual team size, also the different maps.

Top Bottom