tkin

Back to school!!
Dont buy weapons because they get unlocked on their own.. You can change weapons in store or your safe house..
I just bought one weapon, the sniper rifle as I needed a silenced one and that gets unlocked a lot later, but that was it, also the signature guns as well.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Buying signature ones is a different thing but the rest get unlocked on their own...

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
You will have to when the heavies start swarming and when you get detected and are cornered..

gameranand

Living to Play
Well you can melee heavies too with skills. I got that, anyway snipers are more than enough for anything. A shotgun just in case some wild animal comes at you. :)

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Well you can melee heavies too with skills. I got that, anyway snipers are more than enough for anything. A shotgun just in case some wild animal comes at you. :)

I know the skill.. i have completed the game..:D

And for the animals you can use the AMR or the flamethrower.. Make a easy work out of them..:D:flamethrower::sniper:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
As people here are not talking about Multiplayer.. I would think the obvious reason. if anyone wants to add me to their friends list for co-op/MP then please PM me your gamertag.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
As people here are not talking about Multiplayer.. I would think the obvious reason. if anyone wants to add me to their friends list for co-op/MP then please PM me your gamertag.

It has a multi-player!!!:greedy:

tkin

Back to school!!
when will I get this chain-melee perk?
After final unlock, its fun, like Assassin's Creed 3, kill first guy, point towards second guy using keys and start to chain kill, finish by either using grande melee(disruption) or knife throw(silent)

Prongs298

In the zone
so i have completed the story and i have returned to the jungle. what should i do to get that weapon holster that holds six weapons. it says to kill some special animal which can be done in path of warrior or trials of rakyat. how do i start those sequences. theres nothing in amanaki village or outpost. so what do i do after this? help.

tkin

Back to school!!
so i have completed the story and i have returned to the jungle. what should i do to get that weapon holster that holds six weapons. it says to kill some special animal which can be done in path of warrior or trials of rakyat. how do i start those sequences. theres nothing in amanaki village or outpost. so what do i do after this? help.
6? The max limit is 4.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Uninstall it.
:lol:

gameranand

Living to Play

Max limit is 4 AFAIK and last one using shark skins IIRC.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

you completed story without upgrading to 4 weapon holster?? :shock:

Top Bottom