anirbandd

Conversation Architect
am currently using ACE assault. its powerful. but no silencer. :( but high damage!! :)

*farcry.wikia.com/wiki/ACE

tkin

Back to school!!
Well, my weapon set was:
1. Silenced signature submachinegun, The Shredder, for quick and dirty close quarter takedowns, only used against human enemies. Had an insanely high rate of fire and huge ammo clip to take out anything.
2. Signature M133 shotgun aka The Bull, used for any and every animal that try to take me by surprise, specially useful for tigers/leopard and bears, also buffaloes.
3. Recurve bow fitted with targeting site, useful for taking down humans and herbivores without making noise or wasting ammo, also explosive bow makes quick work of vehicles(sort of like a mini rpg with near zero reload time and about 10 shots can be carried).
4. The M700 at first followed by Z93(both snipers), both fitted with silencers and long range scopes to take down any human and non human enemies without making a noise, allows me to take out an entire base without triggering an alarm and remain undetected, the M700 did fine till armored enemies came and then I switched to the Z93 to take them out as well.

Apart from that, 4 units of medical syringes(and about 20 green leaves to make more), and one each of other syringes(like hunters instinct) etc always accompanied me, to tackle all situations.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
presently using-
1. D50(pistol)- Silencer + Red Dot..
2. MS16(rifle)- Silencer + Optical Sight..
3. Z93(Sniper)- Silencer + High Power Scopes..
4. Flamethrower..

Soo soo want the AMR.. It'l be LEGENDARY..:hyper:

which one?

this one..:D

tkin

Back to school!!
presently using-
1. D50(pistol)- Silencer + Red Dot..
2. MS16(rifle)- Silencer + Optical Sight..
3. Z93(Sniper)- Silencer + High Power Scopes..
4. Flamethrower..

Soo soo want the AMR.. It'l be LEGENDARY..:hyper:

this one..:D
The AMR is an useless weapon, it has no silencer, one shot and the enemies will flood you, and far cry's enemy tactics make it impossible to shoot moving targets as they tend to dodge, if enemies rush you that AMR is good as dead in water. I tried and learned the hard way when I was instantly surrounded by a dozen enemies, had to spam medicine to get out alive.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
I'l replace the flamethrower with the AMR and use it to do in-base attacks.. so no need of silencer..

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
My Weapon set:

1. MKG: Extended Mag + Optical Sight. for when the situation is FUBAR :D
2. ACE: Extended Mag + Optical Sight. For when the situation is tense. ;)
3. Z93: Silencer + Extended Mag + High Power Sight. For when the situation is subtle. :hitman:
4a. Flamethrower: Extended fuel. make short work of animals.
4b. Shadow: Signature 1911
4c. D50: extended mag + Reflex sight.

The AMR is an useless weapon, it has no silencer, one shot and the enemies will flood you, and far cry's enemy tactics make it impossible to shoot moving targets as they tend to dodge, if enemies rush you that AMR is good as dead in water. I tried and learned the hard way when I was instantly surrounded by a dozen enemies, had to spam medicine to get out alive.

true. but AMR is basically a hit n run weapon.
but for far off distances, the game mechanics does not trigger enemy searches. so you can hit them and not have any enemy searching for you.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
My Weapon set:

1. MKG: Extended Mag + Optical Sight. for when the situation is FUBAR :D
2. ACE: Extended Mag + Optical Sight. For when the situation is tense. ;)
3. Z93: Silencer + Extended Mag + High Power Sight. For when the situation is subtle. :hitman:
4a. Flamethrower: Extended fuel. make short work of animals.
4b. Shadow: Signature 1911
4c. D50: extended mag + Reflex sight.

true. but AMR is basically a hit n run weapon.
but for far off distances, the game mechanics does not trigger enemy searches. so you can hit them and not have any enemy searching for you.

Never tried flamethrower on animals, thanks..:D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
let everybody to his own methods. i personally hate the bow. even though the explosive arrow is GOOD! :)

especially the arrows tend to get lost in the underbrush if misfired.

the flamethrower is a beautiful weapon. the bush fire can spread at an alarming rate and kill the unwary enemies. same for molotov.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've not used the bow even for once ( unless when given to complete a mission ) ! and my last used weapon set was : Shredder Replaced by Bushman, U100 with Red Dot Sight and Extended Mag, GL-94 and Z93 With Silencer and HP Scope.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well TBH I hardly use guns for killing. For most of the part I do with sneak takedowns and all. Though I use snipers to clear entire base without going near it.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
I always shotgun them in face, except a buffalo no other creature can withstand a direct shot to the face(with The Bull).

i have headshoted the buffalo using a sniper and those thing still dont die.. What are they made up of?? Heavy armour??

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
Anybody got rid of the stuttering yet?Its totally ruining the experience.:-x
Q9550
Gtx570
4gb DDR3.
Otherwise i will get it for the xbox.:x

tkin

Back to school!!
Anybody got rid of the stuttering yet?Its totally ruining the experience.:-x
Q9550
Gtx570
4gb DDR3.
Otherwise i will get it for the xbox.:x
Turn of AA, and turn postfx to maximum, its has FXAA and will take care of any jagged edges, also update drivers.

Top Bottom