beingGamer

In the zone
Started playing this awesome game yesterday with my new PC

graphics are great! the level of details with the interactions with objects is also great.
i didnt know much about the series for the first camp capture i went in a Rambo style, failed twice and third time managed to take it down in the same way.
i'll start it from beginning and play in stealthy mode.

escaping was little scary with all that darkness and music.
nice game.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i didnt know much about the series for the first camp capture i went in a Rambo style, failed twice and third time managed to take it down in the same way.
ya..try to capture all outposts undetected :-D

jasku

In the zone

graphics are great! the level of details with the interactions with objects is also great.

nice game.

This is a brilliant game, enjoyed it thoroughly. The key to capturing outposts is disabling the alarms, once you have done that, you should be safe, but yes doing it undetected does give you a sense of satisfaction. Do capture as many outposts as possible, will help you level up and travel.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

nice game.

Beware of dogs. melee as much as possible. learn the patrol routes and then ambush from bushes. will help later take down heavy units.

optional: try to collect all the relics. won't be easy but gives out excellent rewards.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

nice game.

Amazing game. Try collecting as much of plants as possible and hunt the animals for different upgrades. Happy Gaming :)

Hrishi

Had completed this game few months ago , planning to play again . This time bump up the graphics settings a bit , as it's winters so less heat-up.

beingGamer

In the zone
started from begining and captured the first outpost undetected :twisted:

uploaded video on youtube.

sorry for the crap quality.
recorded on Nokia n8 on 1080p but reduced quality for faster upload.
no audio.
average fps = 79 all on ultra

Last edited:

beingGamer

In the zone
after like 8-10 retries, finally completed the burn the drug fields mission..
its nearly impossible to do it fully stealth :(

the trick i did was alert the guards and run to the little mountain besides the first 2 fields. the guards don't come there. I just killed one by one. there were like more than 20 guards.. o_o

anirudhd.91

Broken In
after like 8-10 retries, finally completed the burn the drug fields mission..
its nearly impossible to do it fully stealth :(

the trick i did was alert the guards and run to the little mountain besides the first 2 fields. the guards don't come there. I just killed one by one. there were like more than 20 guards.. o_o

Hah. Even I completed that today. Went all guns blazing in though. Was a lot of fun. I had the RPG rocket launcher and just went berserk. Can't believe I almost missed out on this game. The komodo dragons annoy me though. A lot.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
did anyone mod the game and play?? its even more fun.

there are some awesome mods. makes the game even better and makes it replay value very very high..

I have this all attachments mod which allows ALL weapons to have sight attachments,extended mags and suppressors , for example below shows the Optical Sight Attachment on Both AK-47 and the PKM. I also have the Swartz mod which brings in a lot of juice into the game, i will soon apply it, but too lazy to merge these two.

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/farcry32014-01-2512-03-48-34-Copy_zpsf6af9b9a.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/farcry32014-01-2512-11-52-54-Copy_zpsb03d434a.jpg

Top Bottom