hannibal2469

Journeyman
Hey guys...can anyone tell me how to take out entire outposts with stealth i am a total noob ....use sniper and let loose the wild animals right? is there anything else? i mean dont they detect you once you kill one guy?

Piyush

Lanaya
Hey guys...can anyone tell me how to take out entire outposts with stealth i am a total noob ....use sniper and let loose the wild animals right? is there anything else? i mean dont they detect you once you kill one guy?

Just avoid seen by thugs and turn off the alarms to avoid any sort of backup.
Then carefully pick one guy at a time who is isolated with melee (sneak KO )

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
sniper + silencer. avoid shooting pirates/bandits who are on ledge. KO heavy as they take multiple headshots. review the movement of pirates and plan your move. don't rush in while the dogs are active.

hannibal2469

Journeyman
Thanks...will try that...actually i dint have the heavy takedown and coz of that i had lots of problems anyway i am gonna try a no guns attack on outposts

gameranand

Living to Play
Sniper + Silencor for enemies that you can easily take out without being seen from a distance then go in and Silence takedown the others. Heavy takedown much preferable than anything for Heavies.

Piyush

Lanaya
sniper + silencer. avoid shooting pirates/bandits who are on ledge. KO heavy as they take multiple headshots. review the movement of pirates and plan your move. don't rush in while the dogs are active.

Sniper + Silencor for enemies that you can easily take out without being seen from a distance then go in and Silence takedown the others. Heavy takedown much preferable than anything for Heavies.

For a moment I thought that why you 2 guys are talking about Dota 2 in this thread. Since Sniper and Silencer are the names of 2 Dota 2 heroes :lol:

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
I have a GTX 760 and i am getting average 60-80fps on 1080p ULTRA Preset with 8x MSAA and HBAO enable with Viewdistance all the way maxed out!
The reviews say it should be around 40fps.. What's happening? Are there some more settings i can enable?

EDIT: Just saw loads of stuff on google that MSAA on Far cry 3 isn't very effective..
As of now i am happy because i can't seem to see any jagged lines :p

Last edited:

hannibal2469

Journeyman
Finally finished the game i confess i am not an fps fan but man this game was fun to play...sadly didnt get any signature weapon though i was only interested in the shredder never got to 10 memory cards, kept doing outposts and radio towers in between story missions and before i knew it i got to the end. Anyway for all the noobs....
1. Molotov arrows are the best way to takeout heavy's though takedowns are also great but they work only upclose, even the z93 takes 2 shots i guess which you wont get very early in the game.
2. Mines and remote controlled bombs are fun and again good against heavy's so.... use them
3. Max out your pouches you will need them.

But i do have one very big complaint with the game...those god damn reptiles....snakes, crocs, komodo dragons really dint like that part of that game those things scared me more than any horror game ever could
Also i think more could have been done with the stealth mechanics in the game and they should also have varied the environments, everywhere you look its green grass and some trees
I am not saying its a bad game the above are just some things that could have made the game better

gameranand

Living to Play
Well actually those reptiles and animals added more fun to game as they can make and break the game for you on multiple occasions. Many times they help you to take down entire camp and sometimes they might attack you and kill you in between, this is what made the game kinda unpredictable sometimes, which was loved by most of the gamers all over. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
did anyone mod the game and play?? its even more fun.

there are some awesome mods. makes the game even better and makes it replay value very very high..

hannibal2469

Journeyman
Well actually those reptiles and animals added more fun to game as they can make and break the game for you on multiple occasions. Many times they help you to take down entire camp and sometimes they might attack you and kill you in between, this is what made the game kinda unpredictable sometimes, which was loved by most of the gamers all over. :)

i Understand what you are saying .... I am fine wih most of the animals in the game i have no problem with being killed by or using to kill with bears, leopards, tigers, buffalos etc i agree completely that it made the game fun and unpredictable. But i just cant tolerate those reptiles its only the reptiles that i had a problem with, this was made even more worse by the fact that they attacked you at random and out of nowhere and they are also very hard to detect.

gameranand

Living to Play
i Understand what you are saying .... I am fine wih most of the animals in the game i have no problem with being killed by or using to kill with bears, leopards, tigers, buffalos etc i agree completely that it made the game fun and unpredictable. But i just cant tolerate those reptiles its only the reptiles that i had a problem with, this was made even more worse by the fact that they attacked you at random and out of nowhere and they are also very hard to detect.

LOL yeah they are creepy for sure, specially comodo dragons. Once I was doing stealth camp and then some came out of nowhere and attacked me, I had to run away and kill them and then come to the camp again to clear it using stealth. :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I remember playing the game first time and heard some hissing sound.. and these two komodo dragons attacked me out of no where. next thing I remember is holding my knee as it was hurting really bad. my knee hit the edge of the table.

gameranand

Living to Play
I remember playing the game first time and heard some hissing sound.. and these two komodo dragons attacked me out of no where. next thing I remember is holding my knee as it was hurting really bad. my knee hit the edge of the table.

Real knee or in Game ?? :D:D

Top Bottom