rock2702

Padawan
Q: How come you are playing at 2560x1440 when the max resolution is 1440x900. Its a 19" monitor right ? :-?

I upgraded from my Samsung 19 inch syncmaster to a 27 inch s-ips wqhd monitor last week,hence the 2560x1440 res. :) Far cry 3 looks so realistic on the new display as if I am in the jungle.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
I upgraded from my Samsung 19 inch syncmaster to a 27 inch s-ips wqhd monitor last week,hence the 2560x1440 res. :) Far cry 3 looks so realistic on the new display as if I am in the jungle.

Nice. Bigger the better :D
Update your signature.

gameranand

Living to Play
I was answering on Myth's behalf.He has a 7950 vapor-x and he mentioned that he gets 90 fps on 1600x900 res.

I get around 40-50 fps,2560x1440 res, ultra settings,2xAA on my 7970 :)

With everything at Ultra settings and max AA, I get around 40-50 on my 7870 CF setup on 1920*1080.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
talking about Citra - well, she deserves a plain kick on the arse for her maniac and superstitious behaviors. I can't really stand for what she asked Jason to do at-last but good thing is the game offered us to make a fair choice and if one is not so horny can make the right decision. And seriously making out with some one after dozing him off .. that's plain mean. She must have done it with plenty of others as well to level up them into a true Warrior and one should be careful before lusting on her ;-)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
talking about Citra - well, she deserves a plain kick on the arse for her maniac and superstitious behaviors. I can't really stand for what she asked Jason to do at-last but good thing is the game offered us to make a fair choice and if one is not so horny can make the right decision. And seriously making out with some one after dozing him off .. that's plain mean. She must have done it with plenty of others as well to level up them into a true Warrior and one should be careful before lusting on her ;-)

hell yeah.. citra is one twisted b**ch. she's making out with all the gamers :D :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
for once i thought Citra is double crossing me and i was almost 101% sure when i saw the outcome of the prisoner rescue mission.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Finished the game story wise. Now to explorer rest of the stuff on the island.:D
Progress around 48% with game time 15hrs.
The rest 52% is going to take some time. :razz:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally completed this game.

One word...awesome game deserves a GOTY

Here's my status:99%
All Radio Towers Activated
All Missions Completed
All Side-Quests Completed
All 120 Relics found <-- this takes too much time but worth finding
All Memory Cards
All Trials of Rakyat Completed (some of them are superb)
All Letters of the Lost found
All Outposts Liberated
All Supply Drop Quests Completed
All Skills Acquired
All Path of the Hunter Quests done
All Wanted Dead Completed
Only 1 weapons is not found (I dnt know which one :() thats y its 99%....showing 42/43 Weapons

I have liberated Maximum outposts in stealth...:mrgreen:

Rating: Graphics 10/10
Sound: 10/10
Story: 7/10
Game play 10/10

The Game Starts with Jason Brody...who is hell scared initially (the opening scene with Vaas & when Jason Escapes the mountain of Travels bags reminds me of Horror Movie Texas Chainsaw/Hills have eyes).
Every bit is entertaining...hunting,killing,stealth etc.Cut-scenes,Character Detailing :)

Ok...let me tell u all that I was wrong about in-game timer which is there actually under handbook..statistics button.
I have spent 36:14:22 in it thats 30+ hrs :-D
also in handbook I saw Moray Eel,Perch,Lizard (I dnt knw when I killed 2) & Crow (Hope u guys got them coz I've not except Lizard)

I liked Vaas pirates & their hilarious dialogues..."OMG..Tiger","Get a Job..x2 shut up b!tcH I m the Man Here...",
"It burns like a mother when I piss..shud've used a rubber..."
the pirates have a loud speaker in their vocal chords..coz u can hear them shouting from other side of the Mountain... :lol:

initially they were shouting Jason Brody..later in the game they started calling "snow white" :-o

Also the Dance Moves in the club is nice

overall an excellent game any FPS lover dnt want to miss & a must play :wink:

got both the Endings...by using the save file backup ;)

Q: did any of u continued from where it ends?coz I think there are some new side-missions also?not sure

anybody know about the Bomb-Dropping monkeys quest?

Last edited:
Top Bottom