RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Craft Animal Repellent Syringe using it, the animal wont attack you :| .. there is a mission to take hunt a black panther using bow & arrow, as well as killing 3 bear with machete .

gameranand

Living to Play
Well for Shark, there is a outpost just near the Shark Breed ground, I stand there and shoot them with my SMG or Rifle and then get the skin.
For Tigers and Leopards, Shotgun Works best for close quarter and if you want to maintain distance then Snipers also works nicely. :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
:| .. this is no real life.. go and fight with the tiger !!! :p

caught this while playing :p

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I kill em with grenades or RPG's sure kill ( obviously not possible in deep water area) I hate sharks and i hate it more when they hit the bottom of the sea and one has to stress their lungs out just to skin them for some silly wallet making! Even i feel out of breath out of the game when i do that. Other sharks around see that too, and they dont act very friendly while swimming up.

animals in these game are purposefully made violent, no bear attacks a "cool dude" just by seeing him as if he ate its pie. They always are shy and avoid human contact.

Tigers! especially are so rarely visible to human, because by nature they are not man eaters except very few, they always keep away, and jason broody dint actually cancelled their pension benefit...so tigers..why so serious in FC3? I found some of em even started running at me from distance from where i actually cant see it!

well dude I always see the tigers attacking the pirates....
When I reach there half of them are just dead same goes for sheep and other herbivores
I hate dogs literally one time u are scouting your way ahead therm simply out if nowhere they just show up attacking...wth can't they c the shotgun I m holding.... Same goes for that dragon thingy...

The game Is truly INSANE!!!

Saumil996

Journeyman
not possible. Unless you are on a mission maybe.

Rpg or the best way is to pack one of the smgs and empty one entire clip. Tiger or croc, it'll go down.

well for shark, there is a outpost just near the shark breed ground, i stand there and shoot them with my smg or rifle and then get the skin.
For tigers and leopards, shotgun works best for close quarter and if you want to maintain distance then snipers also works nicely. :)

bow and arrow :-D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Is there any chance of any tower falling off because it just wobbles when we reach top...

none. activated all towers. if i remember correctly, one tower wobbled when i jumped to a broken platform halfway up but unless you start running, you won't fall.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Damn...i took a shotgun & went near to the shore to kill Sharks but none came nearby..so had to use Sniper Rifle to kill them...

but I saw giant sea turtles & giant sting ray while swimming deep... :cool:.. can't kill them or do we?

this is hilarious: I saw a pirate mark on my radar (it was static) so went nearby..found that a pirate was lying down & his eyes were blinking...but even when I was standing near it...it didn't even woke up...so finally killed it...on looting his body found drug syringes..hmm so he was a Drug addict :lol:

Q: can I unlock all skills by only completing the side-missions?coz I'm not concentrating on Main Missions.

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Q: can I unlock all skills by only completing the side-missions?coz I'm not concentrating on Main Missions.

I guess not, some skills are bound to be unlocked after completing a certain amount of main story. Never tried otherwise though, i kept both run in parellel...region wise, but i believe i completed enough side missions on each session to unlock every skill if that was the case but some skills still remained locked.

The same pirate mark i got once in my radar but when i reached that place driving, i found none! except two local ladies sitting on their knees on sand facing each other..heads down...and between them a tombstone was there!!! I believed those two killed that poor b****d meantine and buried him fresh! :muttering:, i felt that it was cold blooded murder, two ladies looked one wife and daughter...so it was conspiracy...:chinscratch:it also seemed they were fake mourning, so i planted a C4 right between them...and blew them sky high to pieces. that poor pirate is now RIP:pray:

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
but I saw giant sea turtles & giant sting ray while swimming deep... :cool:.. can't kill them or do we?

you can kiss turtles but no use. you get the turtle shell. not used for crafting.

most have some kind of requirements so you should be able to unlock almost everything provided you go relic hunting also.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
you gain 1 skill point for certain amount of XP (4000 XP IIRC) , this can be gained by doing side missions alone, but for some weapon unlocks and crafting items you need to play the main story also.

I read that one can replay/reset the outposts at different difficulties, but couldn't find the option to do so. I think I can another run on the game and play it properly.

Game ending query, only people who have finished the main story have a look at the spoiler.
what did you chose during the ending ?
1. Join Friends
2. Join Citra

both have different out come. I chose friends, if I had chosen to join Cirta, I would have slit the throat of Liza and then had "coitus" with cirta and then she would have killed my character saying their baby will be the new warrior.

^^ Exactly, also can anyone frigging tell me where in the earth should i use that "suuuwiiing-through-zipline-and-shoot-the-crap-out-of-bad-guys-with-light weight-gun-in-one-hand" skill ?? so far i have never encountered red-tshirts when ziplining, only found an old tortoise and a bloody green snake after landing down.

Also a very disgusting thing in that skill "heals 3-4 health slots by first aid without sting"..it has an associated activity which shows in the game that jaosn is "picking out bullets, wrapping wounds, taking off nails...etc etc...but then came the part where he actually fixes a terrible looking bone discolation..and that too with ease! What the hell Jason broody thinks of himself? Ramdev?

One of my friend hates this game just because of this :eek:

you gain 1 skill point for certain amount of XP (4000 XP IIRC) , this can be gained by doing side missions alone, but for some weapon unlocks and crafting items you need to play the main story also.

I read that one can replay/reset the outposts at different difficulties, but couldn't find the option to do so. I think I can another run on the game and play it properly.

Game ending query, only people who have finished the main story have a look at the spoiler.
what did you chose during the ending ?
1. Join Friends
2. Join Citra

both have different out come. I chose friends, if I had chosen to join Cirta, I would have slit the throat of Liza and then had "coitus" with cirta and then she would have killed my character saying their baby will be the new warrior.

Thanks bro for the spoiler. I also chose the same. Is there any way to revert back and choose different ending?? I didn't do manual save because I didn't know this would happen.

I guess not, some skills are bound to be unlocked after completing a certain amount of main story. Never tried otherwise though, i kept both run in parellel...region wise, but i believe i completed enough side missions on each session to unlock every skill if that was the case but some skills still remained locked.

The same pirate mark i got once in my radar but when i reached that place driving, i found none! except two local ladies sitting on their knees on sand facing each other..heads down...and between them a tombstone was there!!! I believed those two killed that poor b****d meantine and buried him fresh! :muttering:, i felt that it was cold blooded murder, two ladies looked one wife and daughter...so it was conspiracy...:chinscratch:it also seemed they were fake mourning, so i planted a C4 right between them...and blew them sky high to pieces. that poor pirate is now RIP:pray:

That was crazy. :)

Top Bottom