sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ Exactly, also can anyone frigging tell me where in the earth should i use that "suuuwiiing-through-zipline-and-shoot-the-crap-out-of-bad-guys-with-light weight-gun-in-one-hand" skill ?? so far i have never encountered red-tshirts when ziplining, only found an old tortoise and a bloody green snake after landing down.

Also a very disgusting thing in that skill "heals 3-4 health slots by first aid without sting"..it has an associated activity which shows in the game that jaosn is "picking out bullets, wrapping wounds, taking off nails...etc etc...but then came the part where he actually fixes a terrible looking bone discolation..and that too with ease! What the hell Jason broody thinks of himself? Ramdev?

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Also a very disgusting thing in that skill "heals 3-4 health slots by first aid without sting"..it has an associated activity which shows in the game that jaosn is "picking out bullets, wrapping wounds, taking off nails...etc etc...but then came the part where he actually fixes a terrible looking bone discolation..and that too with ease! What the hell Jason broody thinks of himself? Ramdev?

yeah...till now i have only seen the wrapping bandage & fixing broken thumb...in Far Cry 2 had many animations of healing ;)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
if you pickup medic packs or craft medical syringes then those will be applied first, if you don't have stock of those syringes then Jason ties in the bandage and fixing dislocated fingers etc :p

just for reference for new players.

I had a funny incident when liberating a outpost, most of them were drunk chargers, I distracted them by throwing a stone, then I proceeded to deactivate a alarm, but one guy saw me and they started charging towards me, I ran behind a shack and flanked them, I saw everyone were at the same position crouded, using a SMG I just open fire, one of the molotov cocktail exploded and those guys died instantly :lol: .. it was quite funny to see that.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ Exactly, also can anyone frigging tell me where in the earth should i use that "suuuwiiing-through-zipline-and-shoot-the-crap-out-of-bad-guys-with-light weight-gun-in-one-hand" skill ?? so far i have never encountered red-tshirts when ziplining, only found an old tortoise and a bloody green snake after landing down.

in some camps that involves watchtowers in hilly area and in the ship where you acquire captain's key or something and you radio.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^but I dont understand why do u need to save syringes in the first place? The islands has more than enough green plants to open a Orchid house, then...you have this skill of gather more from plants...then if you are bored of cutting leaves...you have an enormous wallet full of money to buy syringes more than Red Cross does every year!...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
how do u kill Sharks? I used sniper rifle took 2 bullets to kill....can't kill it under water :|

also I saw Jelly Fish but can't see it in Handbook :lol:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I kill em with grenades or RPG's sure kill ( obviously not possible in deep water area) I hate sharks and i hate it more when they hit the bottom of the sea and one has to stress their lungs out just to skin them for some silly wallet making! Even i feel out of breath out of the game when i do that. Other sharks around see that too, and they dont act very friendly while swimming up.

animals in these game are purposefully made violent, no bear attacks a "cool dude" just by seeing him as if he ate its pie. They always are shy and avoid human contact.

Tigers! especially are so rarely visible to human, because by nature they are not man eaters except very few, they always keep away, and jason broody dint actually cancelled their pension benefit...so tigers..why so serious in FC3? I found some of em even started running at me from distance from where i actually cant see it!

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I think that main-missions can be completed <6hrs...what do u say?

May be, i doubt it, because if we play only and only main mission then you'll have one-two weapons in ur holster, very little money, and less health bars which you'll face problems with in Hoy'ts island.

rock2702

Padawan
Playing this game alongside far cry 2,this is so much better.How do we save the game at any particular moment?If I die I start from either a radio tower or safe house.I wanted to start from the point where I died.Also how to kill a f***king tiger.It always kills me,guns don't seem to have any effect.

tkin

Back to school!!
Playing this game alongside far cry 2,this is so much better.How do we save the game at any particular moment?If I die I start from either a radio tower or safe house.I wanted to start from the point where I died.Also how to kill a f***king tiger.It always kills me,guns don't seem to have any effect.
Save from menu and kill tigers using shotguns.

Top Bottom