sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
do you guys play the side races and other games? I finished the main mission, outposts, wanted dead, trials of the rakyat. kinda feeling bored to play it now, gotta find relics and letters .

I'm now only doing those side missions.... racing like hell, driving crazy, medical pickups...some are very annoying...some are cool..hey i topped those two trials...one with sniping another with RPG :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
completed 2nd outpost but I've got only 1 memory card...where to find all the memory cards(location?)
Crocodile killed Deer & I killed the Croc :-D
Got bow & arrow & killed golden tiger.
the Map only shows animal icons of few (i mean not all animals are shown)
I m searching for a Boar but encounter only pigs :(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ you can buy item/loot maps from store, that will show the location for a sector.

boar usually is black and have those protruding teeth
BTW.. the sound implementation is not that good in this game. cannot choose 7.1/hidef in audio settings, still I can get 7.1 virtual using Xonar panel, but difficult to locate animals based on sound.. still those animal hisses and barks scare the sh!t out of me :p ..

Saumil996

Journeyman
Guys what is the sign for pigs on the map ?? I am in desperate need of pigs.

BTW What is your favourite weapon?
I LOVE the RECURVE BOW with MARKSMAN attachment

@All BF3 players over here - Try playing with a recurve bow after slugging it out with a crossbow in bf3. U'll feel like a god

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys what is the sign for pigs on the map ?? I am in desperate need of pigs.
near Amanaki Town u'll find lots of pigs

I tried to kill a Bull with a Knife...u can't kill with a knife (got killed by his kicks)

There are no Zebras in this game...as it was in FC2

abhidev

Human Spambot
do you guys play the side races and other games? I finished the main mission, outposts, wanted dead, trials of the rakyat. kinda feeling bored to play it now, gotta find relics and letters .

yes...if you wanna enjoy the full game...play the side quests like races n hunting side by side...don't leave it for the end as once the story ends it becomes kinda boring to complete them.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
yes...if you wanna enjoy the full game...play the side quests like races n hunting side by side...don't leave it for the end as once the story ends it becomes kinda boring to complete them.

i'v already completed the main mission + liberated all outposts :lol:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
not the "death from above/below" skills.. no use wasting skill points one those. there are only 1-2 instances where you can use those skills, and that too can be done in other more fun ways ;)

Top Bottom