You do?

*cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/25444-bigthumbnail.jpg
No no no. The ingame tigers are not as cute as this one. Once I killed almost 20 animals for crafting items like weapon holsters etc etc. Took me almost one hour. And then suddenly a tiger appeared and killed me. All my labor goes into $h!t

tkin

Back to school!!
No no no. The ingame tigers are not as cute as this one. Once I killed almost 20 animals for crafting items like weapon holsters etc etc. Took me almost one hour. And then suddenly a tiger appeared and killed me. All my labor goes into $h!t
Animal repellent syringe :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

dying in game won't empty your loot ransack.

got 85+ relics. 15 towers reactivated. 7 outpost left to be cleared.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I try to avoid killing tigers and animals untill its upon Jason's neck and trying to express love with its tooth and claw....I kill civilains more, they farm weed, kill each other, trust an outsider to play around in their island and solve their personal problems...moreover join forces to fight for something they dont deserve with some people they dont like, against someone they dont understand. Above all, they are more in numbers than tigers....

By the way, in Hoyt's island was this the place where Jason has to sneak past half a zilla-population of soldiers who pretended to be "blind school toppers"?...people were inidicating it was somewhat difficult? Nevermind, passed it at one go, and those bat-heads acted like they left their eyes at home and joined work...seriously? thought FC3 AI, at least would prove challenging in stealth/detection. pfft...

yes doing that currently Main quest pending is the Mushroom....
saw a yellow tiger,big tortoise (what use of them?),crocodile etc

psst...here's the address ....*whispers conciously* "Address: No 2, Alipore Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700027, India
Phone:+91 33 2479 1150
Hours: Monday hours 9:00 am–5:30 pm" .....dont tell anyone...

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
FC3 isnt a splintercell or for that matter even Jason was never an agent 47 :p

All I wanted to say is that FC3 is not entirely stealth and so the AI is not completely focused on that aspect.

gameranand

Living to Play
For an open world stealth mechanics this is good enough. Even I think that the game is too easy even on hard difficulty but its fun nonetheless. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
FC3 isnt a splintercell or for that matter even Jason was never an agent 47 :p

All I wanted to say is that FC3 is not entirely stealth and so the AI is not completely focused on that aspect.

A 2013 game doesn't have to have an stealth Title on its back just for the sake of it, to justify lame AI in that part of the game. AI in FC3...It happened to be pretty well desgined in the rest of it. Anyway i was referring its lack because many have faced difficulties clearing that level, may be they have played in hard/hardest difficulty.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
A 2013 game doesn't have to have an stealth Title on its back just for the sake of it, to justify lame AI in that part of the game. AI in FC3...It happened to be pretty well desgined in the rest of it. Anyway i was referring its lack because many have faced difficulties clearing that level, may be they have played in hard/hardest difficulty.

Yup they might have played it higher difficulties.

Having said so, as you already agree that the game isnt a stealth focused game, ridiculing the lesser focussed part of the game isnt worth our time either :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Yup they might have played it higher difficulties.

Having said so, as you already agree that the game isnt a stealth focused game, ridiculing the lesser focussed part of the game isnt worth our time either :)

Having said that the generic behavior offered by AI in that part is actually pale compared to AI pattern at other parts, be it stealth or anything...is not consistent. We have seen other consistency issues also in FC3...games today have stealth part, for basic need of it situationally and naturally, ridiculing its implementation is no grave thing...and also it doesnt matter if its worth it or not, we are putting time in it anyway as we discus it, play it and beat it.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
searching for Dingo to craft a heavy loot ransack

& I checked the handbook it only show the level progress (counts of all things) but no game time display...

I think I'll have to use game tracker

psst...here's the address ....*whispers conciously* "Address: No 2, Alipore Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700027, India
Phone:+91 33 2479 1150
Hours: Monday hours 9:00 am–5:30 pm" .....dont tell anyone...

:deadbored:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ have you ever tried to "ransack" your "ruksack" :D

jokes apart...

I forgot what a dingo looked like...way past that point...like a dog? wolf? A bird? which was it? cant remember...having a hard time against a pack of wolves ( or dogs) with bow and normal arrow.

Saumil996

Journeyman
I started Farcry 3 a few days back i am on the prison break in mission how long till the drug field burning mission??

jasku

In the zone
Guys, I have also recently started this game, completed the Medusa mission. It seems to me that you spend quite a lot of time in building the character, than the actual story. Its been interesting so far, spent quite sometime hunting goats, doing a couple side missions, which again are time consuming, I am not a stealth fan, but this game has stealth, rpg and fps ingredients nicely mixed.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
do you guys play the side races and other games? I finished the main mission, outposts, wanted dead, trials of the rakyat. kinda feeling bored to play it now, gotta find relics and letters .

Last edited:

jasku

In the zone
do you guys play the side races and other games? I finished the main mission, outposts, wanted dead, trials of the rakyat. finda feeling bored to play it now, gotta find relics and letters .

Early days yet for me, but have played a couple wanted dead missions, other than that just some random hunting.

dying in game won't empty your loot ransack.

got 85+ relics. 15 towers reactivated. 7 outpost left to be cleared.

No, actually I kept on crafting items after killing animals. Items are gone if you don't save the game.

Guys, I have also recently started this game, completed the Medusa mission. It seems to me that you spend quite a lot of time in building the character, than the actual story. Its been interesting so far, spent quite sometime hunting goats, doing a couple side missions, which again are time consuming, I am not a stealth fan, but this game has stealth, rpg and fps ingredients nicely mixed.
If u don't kill animals you can't make weapon holsters,loot rucksacks etc etc. It would be like a soldier without a gun

If u don't kill animals you can't make weapon holsters,loot rucksacks etc etc. It would be like a soldier without a gun

Top Bottom