Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
No fun in playing with trainers. No need for strategy if you use trainers :p Might as well march up to every enemy and tiger and stab them to death. You're not gonna die anyway xD

tkin

Back to school!!
No fun in playing with trainers. No need for strategy if you use trainers :p Might as well march up to every enemy and tiger and stab them to death. You're not gonna die anyway xD
Or just use infinite RPGs, boomkawpakawblasttoinfinity.

Aesir

Broken In
If i don't use a trainer ,then only option left will be to uninstall the game :rofl: :mrgreen:

not sure if srs

My only disappointment from this game is that it's too easy

With the 1.04 patch though (downloading now) , I am going to turn off the hud and see how it goes

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
No. It doesn't have any benchmarking tools.

Thanks.

Where's the fun in that, this is just like Assassins Creed 2+, sneak to a post, get a good vantage point, mark all targets, take out the alarms first, either manually, or by shooting both of them, change location, take out the snipers, then kill the rest, take out the heavys using Molotov(until you unlock the heavy takedown), also free caged animals if there are any(use the pandemonium to blow the alarm).

I'll keep these in mind once I start playing this game.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Any ideas on how to complete that ridiculously difficult chopper level? I am at a point where I cannot complete side missions either so kinda stuck here :(
The one after killing hoyt where Jason has to rescue Riley manning a chopper turret and the privateers rain an Armageddon of RPGs?? I used the enhanced perception but even that does not help. The goons are on the ground and out of line of sight so not even able to point the turret at them.

Lovely game BTW! I thought that climbing towers would get mundane over time but they become increasingly difficult to climb and the end result is exhilarating :D Also it simultaneously rewards exploration and also punishes in case you try to become too adventurous( nasty experiences with crocs ;) ) The only thing missing is the quick save feature which should have been present given the difficulty bar set by the game.

tkin

Back to school!!
I hate this game, one of the side missions is forcing me to play poker, I can't play that damned game, just lost 1k, this keeps up, I'll use a trainer to get my money back, its bad I can't use any money(10k reached, everything unlocked), its worse I'm losing money on a game I shouldn't have to even play around.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Wow! The game got all the MOAR interestin'! I'm on the second island. But.... I fear it's nearin' end. *www.sherv.net/cm/emo/sad/crying.gif (I left ACIII halfway....)

tkin

Back to school!!
Mastered poker, won 5 round straights, made 7k.

Finished the game, all missions, except a few relics.

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
found the knight and going to chitra to give it..

I m loving this game.. playing in ultra mode..

Vaas is the best character in game.. "Can you define insanity??"

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Played till mission 6 when my save game gone missing :( , now i am too lazy to play till that again and because of cr@p ubisoft policy , i cannot download save game :(

Top Bottom