Facebook vs Google+

Google+ vs Facebook : Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skynaveen

★★★-DREADLORD-★★★
I was using facebook for a couple of years when all of a sudden Google Plus appeared. My social networking life was torn into two - Me wanting to go after Google plus because of its features and privacy, But my friends were all hanging on to facebook.

So Guys which one do you prefer and why ?

Google+:fencing:Facebook

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The thing is you should have made poll which one is better.

problem with social networks is that as soon as one website gets sufficiently popular there is way too much spam and junk when we log in.

The only reason I use facebook is that I can keep in contact with friends of my previous school etc
no other reason to go there.

OP
Skynaveen

Skynaveen

★★★-DREADLORD-★★★
I dont think google+ is complicated. Hangouts and circles are cool and easy to use. Other advantages include smooth UI, tight integration with google products like picasa, android etc.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Facebook cos all use it
google plus have id dont use it,Its kind of complicated

That made me :rofl: So had to post!! :lol:
If you think Google plus is "complicated", facebook should be the Holy Grail of "Complexities"! :-?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Google+ is complicated. Circles and all that stuff. Liking is easier than adding one (++).

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Diaspora. Unfortunately that wouldn't cut it, since a Social Networking website is only as good as its users even if its a great idea and technically very good.

clmlbx

Technomancer
simply speaking don't have time for two social sites, for me one is more then enough and facebook has all friends, Google+ also has but facebook came first & no one shifted completely leaving facebook so I am active on facebook..

I hardly post(set my status), just share posts posted by others. check what's going on, chat few friends(once in a while as all or say most of my friends are on call basis or meet everday). That's it ..I love my privacy period

Frankly speaking If I count my posts(status would not be in Tens (number))

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
G+ - Never understood it :?

And how much time have you given to both? Yeah right.
It's Windows v/s Linux arguments all over again...

One you use all day, month and year... and the other you use for just an hour, and start criticizing! :?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
And how much time have you given to both? Yeah right.
It's Windows v/s Linux arguments all over again...

One you use all day, month and year... and the other you use for just an hour, and start criticizing! :?

It was never so luring to try it. But I did gave much time. Main reason to leave it was NO activity.

OP
Skynaveen

Skynaveen

★★★-DREADLORD-★★★
Google+ is complicated. Circles and all that stuff. Liking is easier than adding one (++).
It is easier but you dont get privacy. I do not want my relatives and parents who are there on FB see status updates i just want my friends to see. In google plus I can add them to different circles and be done with it.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Technically, you can make lists on FB too. But Google Plus have made it apparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom