Facebook vs Google+

Google+ vs Facebook : Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^ That was a capital O, the alphabet, not a circle :/

Capital O is a circle in some fonts.

Remember the definition? The locus of points equidistant from a single point is called a circle.

See what the "link" says. Name of the image file.

omg :lol:

how in hell can you think of your friends as a "Circle"? That is disrespectful to say the least.

*0.tqn.com/d/altreligion/1/0/_/1/-/-/circle.jpg

Niilesh

Padawan
But the thing is, you don't have friends in Google+....then how can you add someone as a friend. :confused: After all in Google+, it is still a "Circle" not "friends" as per say.
Circles are to categorize people like FB lists
By default you have only one list in FB - 'Friends'. Add more list and adjust privacy settings and it will become more like google+.
I don't think a thing like this require big explanation.

how in hell can you think of your friends as a "Circle"? That is disrespectful to say the least.
Urban Dictionary: Friendship Circle

*canwemakefriends.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/circle-of-friends.jpg

I made this post on behalf of people who "Don't Care" . ff.
I think they "Don't Care" being represented in a thing which they don't care :)

OP
Skynaveen

Skynaveen

★★★-DREADLORD-★★★

*tiny.cc/d011s
Think of a circle as a room. You put all your relatives into one and friends into another. Your relatives wont hear what you are saying to your friends and friends dont hear what you are talking with relatives

This is a better representation:
*yf.quaker.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/YoungFriendsCircle.jpg

Or maybe this would be more to your liking:

*www.masagus.info/2004/catalog/images/cr4chilg.jpg

R2K

In the Zone
Comparing friends and updates on Facebook and Google+, all i can see is

Drama, Drama and more Drama. :D

Also I didn't take the poll because there was no choice for " None of the above 2 freaking social networks ".
OP please consider adding that choice

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Just login to google plus today, to be greeted by a new UI.
And its a welcome change.

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
Google plus is pretty easy guys... :) New interface is very cooolll....

and anyways in the long race i think its gng to win vs fb coz of tight integration with other google products..!!

Not so in Google+. Circles et cetera are so complicated.

And if you don't treat someone (your parents) as your friends, don't add them! Problem solved! What's there to hide between friends anyways?

Well, in google circles you can have some content open to only those people whom you want to make it visible... like if you upload an image of Monica Bellucci... u might want to hide that from ur girlfriend :p now this is tricky business.. u cant NOT ADD her.. and she is a whole different kind of friend vs ur regular friends.. so she could be in a whole different circle... hehe.. :p :D

Circles are pretty easy once you get used to them... ;)

also I now just have to login to my chrome account and there is everything on my G+ page.. Gmail Gtalk GPlay.. etc... :)

Twitter's concept of Stalking and Stalkers is also great.

rofl! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom