Facebook page redirect to welcome

mohityadavx

Youngling
Well I have made a page here and whenever anyone search it the wall tab opens but what i want is that whenever someone search this page the welcome tab opens which is here.

Please tell me how to do so?

CA50

Cyborg Agent
^ sorry mate i can't get your problem, and i think you have posted in the wrong section.

OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
^ sorry mate i can't get your problem, and i think you have posted in the wrong section.

Well what I want is that whenever search bleedlaw on facebook and open it the page that opens is Bleed L@w - Welcome | Facebook but whenever someone open page from facebook search result page that open is Bleed L@w - Wall | Facebook

mitraark

Decrepit
I am facing a similar problem , whenever i open tehparadox.com , it automatically redirects to Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More :| WTF ???

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
I am facing a similar problem , whenever i open tehparadox.com , it automatically redirects to Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More :| WTF ???

Well check our host file someone may have changed them. Also link is opening fine in my browser.

My problem still not resolved. :-(

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Well check our host file someone may have changed them. Also link is opening fine in my browser.

My problem still not resolved. :-(
Try using a different application for tabs on your page. :|

Try this: Static HTML: iframe tabs | Facebook

RBX

In the zone
From Facebook Help

*www.facebook.com/help/?faq=2157581...ulted-to-when-they-visit-for-the-first-time)?

*www.facebook.com/help/?faq=2052377...-default-for-people-who-already-Like-my-Page?

Trijwala

Right off the assembly line
Re: Facebook page redirect to html page

Hi guy's,

As i would like to know that, If a user clicks on the fan page Like button->> the page should redirect to html page..
Note: like buttom means not uder the post...

Top Bottom