El Jobso relaizes his developers arent as good

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
Please do not make it like a win-mac-lin fight.

I never meant that and I have no plan to do that.

What I meant is, either post from very reliable, un-biased review site links, details etc or post from our own experience or do not post at all (there is nothing like I will lose my username in digit if I do not reply for a post). If we are posting based on some other review or some comments from our friend, kindly mention it is not based on our own experience, coz many posts sounds like we used the gadget !

And @iMav

You are a very nice person, to be frank, I do not remember you posted any content that you commented like you own something but in real you do not. That is really nice of you. I am wondering why all others are not like that ?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
iMav said:
hey im not copy pasting stuff im reading from God knows how many sites and ya they talk abt the good and the bad btw why is it always that the windows supporters are the 1s who need to use things do this do that where as linux users and mac boys are heaven sent angels who know all do all own all ....
I'm sorry I did not understand a single word in this para!

iMav said:
i think and im pretty honestly saying this the un-necessary windows bashing that is done alll over is the reason why these things happen ...
You mean to say that Windows is being bashed in some thread and the retaliation by the Winboys is in some other thread??

iMav said:
ur o! the iphone just rocks when it lacks basic features
Bhai mere, nobody says "The iPhone rocks!" I've only heard people say that the multitouch is cool, the screen is brilliant, the UI is snappy. I think thats about it and I don't think somebody's ever said: "No MMS rocks!" or "No Video recording rocks!" (Those sentences don't make sense, anyways! :D )

iMav said:
o! os x just so easy to use when u cant change a theme without messing with the core files is just plain stupid
Being easy to use and changing a theme are miles apart from each other and haf no connection.

iMav said:
and the windows users are dumb they know nothing and can do nothing attitude is absurd
It is wrong to say such things. I agree on this. I'm with you as I myself am a Windows user too.

iMav said:
and once some windows users start retaliating and make solid reasoning ....
Thats a fictitious entity! :D

iMav said:
when a windows user says there is no drm content here in india its like it will come and wen we say there is no hd-dvd support its like there is no hd-dvd availble ....:confused:
If you read about DRM, you will see that it encompases a broader range of things. Again, the comparisons you give here DRM and HD-DVD are not logical.

See, DRM will stay. If today we don't get to see much DRM content in India tomorrow we may, we can't say anything for sure. However, today we don't don't haf much HD-DVD content but tomorrow, again, we may. What makes you think that its the EOL (End of life) of Macs and Linux and that these are the final versions and there will not be a single feature added in the coming months.

Necessity is the mother of all inventions. When HD-DVD will be popular every device will support it. Nobody can afford to NOT support it and still survive in the market. I hope you get my point.

This applies to Apple as well. Necessity is the mother of all inventions and that led it to announce that there will be an SDK for 3rd party developers. It was necessary for them to allow 3rd Party apps.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
:lol: infra .... :lol: smart ....

as i have told earlier also .... in another thread ... a crash course in foruming ... when have nothing to say just say hey i dont understand and ur an idiot ;) i know i know :lol:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
iMav said:
why is it always that the windows supporters are the 1s who need to use things do this do that where as linux users and mac boys are heaven sent angels who know all do all own all ....
I seriously did not understand a thing in the above excerpt.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
infra_red_dude said:
I think thats about it and I don't think somebody's ever said: "No MMS rocks!" or "No Video recording rocks!"

Plz have a look at what arya is saying :D.

Necessity is the mother of all inventions. When HD-DVD will be popular every device will support it. Nobody can afford to NOT support it and still survive in the market. I hope you get my point.

How will arya use a HD DVD on his Macbook, or goobi on his iMac? They can use external drives, but still due to lack of HDCP they can't view HD Content on there Macs, & they also can't upgrade the graphics card to a new model with HDCP.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
why is it always that the windows supporters are the 1s who need to use things, do this, do that, where as linux users and mac boys are heaven sent angels who - know all, do all, own all .... damn its a pain to insert commas :x

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
@GX
I think I've said it before that by the time HD DVD will become common people would've upgraded their PCs and even Macs. You know how long it took for the DVDs to be accepted by the home consumer inspite of their entry in the PC Domain much earlier.

Regarding the features where iPhone I think he is the only person who said that No Video rocks. At least in all the reviews I've read "no video recording" has been criticized. Add one more there "No 3rd party apps rocks!"

@iMav
Arey bhai, comma to maine bhi guess karke laga liya, but Windows supporters need to use WHAT to do WHAT? While Mac and Lin users haf it? Aisi kaun si cheez hai yaar?

superczar

-n00b-
ohhhh man

How will arya use a HD DVD on his Macbook, or goobi on his iMac?
Don't just shoot from the hip....Kabhi toa dimag laga le bhai....How am I going to use HD DVD on my windows laptop either?

This isn't a Windows vs Mac thing, but a limitation of the limited upgradability of portable devices

When a HD DVD slim drive comes out, both Arya (on his Macbook) and I (on my windows laptop) should be able to upgrade .... (assuming I would want to)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
superczar said:
Don't just shoot from the hip....Kabhi toa dimag laga le bhai....How am I going to use HD DVD on my windows laptop either?

My mistake, that I bought a laptop in the discussion.

Edit: Thread going off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom