EA's forum policy...lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
EA Posted
Well, its actually going to be a bit nastier for those who get banned.

Your forum account will be directly tied to your Master EA Account, so if we ban you on the forums, you would be banned from the game as well since the login process is the same. And you'd actually be banned from your other EA games as well since its all tied to your account. So if you have SPORE and Red Alert 3 and you get yourself banned on our forums or in-game, well, your SPORE account would be banned to. It's all one in the same, so I strongly reccommend people play nice and act mature.

All in all, we expect people to come on here and abide by our ToS. We hate banning people, it makes our lives a lot tougher, but its what we have to do.

Those banned will stay banned, but like most other internet services, its not that hard to create a new fake e-mail account. However, its a lot harder to get a new serial key =)

Avatars should be back within 2 weeks of the launch.

-APOC
Now don't say EA's customer service sucks :D

soucre: *www.rage3d.com/BOARD/showthread.php?t=33934850

well its taken back too after some negative feedback. Well but it's still in their TOS :rolleyes:

soucre: *forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=315971

More lolz at:
*games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/10/31/004213

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
In every successful business, there is a moron who sooner or laters needs lessons on humility.

[AND, Behind every unsuccessful business, there is a group of intellectuals who urgently needs lessons on entreprenuership]

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Sick. EA is gonna be screwed for sure. I am having second thoughts about Undercover. Damn.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Something is wrong with EA, they are making decisions like George Bush. Dumb decisions.

What if raaabo said that your account on TD forum is linked to your magazine subscription? :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Who cares ? I always download EA games and will always. I hate DRMs :|. Support Bethesda, Activision but NEVER support UbiSoft or EA.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
just note the tone of thier rules... It says " WE ARE THE CORPORATES ... YOU ARE NIMBLE PEOPLE... NEVER EVER F^CK WITH US ".... I hate...

more over EA is nothing but company which kills creativity by buying out / persuading the small / talented company to come under thier wing... WHT A SH%t Corporate !!!

red_devil

Back!
I only play some EA games and never have i been a member of their forums nor do i play online !
so personally I dont care :|
However, its a lot harder to get a new serial key =)

:D harder to get new serial key :eek:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Just to participate in the forum you can get a new account. use this to trash people and spam. use proxy too.
and to buy games or whatever have another account. use this for support questions. and be nice.

beat the system. 8)

chicha

High without substance...
i am confused do any one of you actually are members of EA forums? what are they used for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom