Dudes from bangalore

Sarath

iDota
Everyone from Bangalore, come over here > *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/168969-bangalore-meet-jan-feb-mar-2013-edition.html

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Had a meeting with Ex-TDF guys GX, Gigacore and desibond today.. :p

for pics or didn't happen
tdfmeet.jpg

Me, Desi Bond(Amarendra), Gx (Saurav), Gigacore(Santosh)

Edit: order fixed.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
you are the lean guy? BTW I already met desiibond when i was staying in BTM, that is before he got married. :D

oops, i didn't see i messed up. I'm the one holding the bar, left/ light cream shirt.
The lean guy is santosh aka Gigacore

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Oh, so you are the healthy guy. OK. So where you guys went? MG Road?

we decided that we would meet at brigade road. Giga was first on the scene, I was second and desibond was third. we waited till saurav joined us near Pizza Hut. we met at 3 PM. Saurav was staying in a hotel in Brigade road. Then we went to Meghana Restaurant and had some Biryani. then had a metro ride to and fro to byappanahalli <--> mg road.got down and we were hungry again :p, so went to krispy kreme, but it was packed.. we went to costa instead, ordered some coffee (my latte was horrible) spent around 1hr there and then departed.. me and giga left for the day and I dropped him to majestic bus stand. the other two went to checkout Lumia 620.

I came to the conclusion that desibond and I can speak and listen to. Gigacore wont talk at all :D , and gx wont shut up.. I told him that and he said and I quote "I Know" :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ It looks tech-dinner to me. :D

You could have gone to any electronics shops and inquire about mobile, so you can have fun by listening to sales guys telling you some interesting facts about the product which we never heard.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ he is coming back to Bangalore in may :p

EDIT: I think we could manage a mad troll in some shops :D .. go around brigade road and make life difficult for those sales men :twisted: by trolling.

Top Bottom