Dudes from bangalore

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
Not your fault. I sneak in at certain intervals so not a regular customer here :D

Hope I'm in for the next one. Planning with many people does take up a lot. Every one would have different constraints. Lets see.

Enjoy~!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ You are in Koramangala??? and which location do you work ? if possible we can meet tomorrow

@d3p: you in for a quick meet tomorrow at forum mall @lunch time ?

From next week (4th Feb) I am moving to Whitefield office and wont be working in Koramangala area. my work timing/location will prevent me from social activities during weekdays :(

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
@RCuber: Yes I stay in Koramangala 1st block (near wipro park). My work location is MG Road.

How about a meet this weekend. So we both are assumed to be free and some others nearby may join us as well. It can still be a short meet if people are all staying nearby so they can continue with their weekend plans :)

Enjoy~!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ well atleast 3-4 hrs minimum is required to to qualify as a successful meet :D

i'm busy this weekend so wont be able to meet. As I work near forum mall and many stay near that area I thought we could have a quick meet during office lunch break :).

Anyway check this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/168969-bangalore-meet-jan-feb-mar-2013-edition.html

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ wokay ;)

okay.. finally met d3p :D.. I think I ate his head too much :D ..

Lol...no. U didn't. Thing is, i was going to watch in PVR & show was scheduled at 18:15, otherwise we could have spent some more time eating something else.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Lol...no. U didn't. Thing is, i was going to watch in PVR & show was scheduled at 18:15, otherwise we could have spent some more time eating something else.

Lol one more thing.. I disable the avatars in settings, and only once i saw your avatar and thought it was you. :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
okay, I didn't mention here... but I met d3p. :) :)

We also went to SP Road.

Top Bottom