Dudes from bangalore

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ OMG OMG!!! I thought he only stalked in games..

unless he is the juice store vendor or working in the restaurant I have lunch daily, I would doubt he would be able to identify me :twisted:

Only a hand full of TDF members have met me personally.

so who is up for the next Bangalore Meet?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I have met with few desiibond, and a couple of members from TE. I want to meet NVIDIAGeek especially. So whats the plan?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I used to work in Whitefield area, now temporarily shifted to Koramangala office :p

EDIT: Why are earth are you guys not responding for a TDF meet? should I create a new thread or what?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I used to work in Whitefield area, now temporarily shifted to Koramangala office :p

EDIT: Why are earth are you guys not responding for a TDF meet? should I create a new thread or what?

Feel free to post the right links to join the meet (with dates and place) to help this lazy bum here :p

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

When can we meet? Decide the place and time and post here.....

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
My last TDF Bangalore meet was some 5 years ago at MG Road. Would love to see any of them again. My probability is less though as I'm leaving for outstation on 11th. :(

PS: Hey, just came across while running back. These are the threads when we actually met. Might inspire you(look for a pic @post #471)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/54631-dudes-bangalore-16.html

Enjoy~!

Last edited:
Top Bottom