Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Nope, you guys got it all wrong.
Valve introduced Value betting. This means, its not the quantity that matters but quality.

Suppose this match

43% VG vs LGD 57%
Potential reward: (if on VG)
Key
1.2 for 1

Value
1.3$ for 1$

This means for every 1 key you place, you'll get 1 key and 20% chance of getting another one
And for every 1$ you place you'll get 1.3$ stuff. It can be number of rares/ 1 rare/ 1 mythical/no of mythicals.... as long as the value is 1.3$

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] I have only 5-6 rares, how shall I begin with the betting thing? I placed 4 uncommons and bet on VG.
If you wanna get some info regaring the teams then gosugamers is the lpace to look out for. I use it to check eah team performance... their last 10 matches summary/ win streak /lose streak / win % in this month or all time.. etc.
Dont place rares as of now until and unless you are really sure that the team will win. For eg just look at that EG vs PR match... poor guys who bet on EG (90% betting ) . They all lost their precious myths/ legendary.....

Find the next na'vi match, post some stuff on joindota claiming navi will beat the **** out the other team. Get along the hypewagon. Bet against Na'vi. Profit.

Piyush

Lanaya
Find the next na'vi match, post some stuff on joindota claiming navi will beat the **** out the other team. Get along the hypewagon. Bet against Na'vi. Profit.

And what if they actually win? :p
Imo, Navi play seriously only in big events.... rest events are more like "try that strategy we came up with in this match" .

- - - Updated - - -

Lets have a poll.

Who will win TI4?

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota

You've watched Wolf of wall street one too many times

- - - Updated - - -

Lets have a poll.

Who will win TI4?

Valve wins with the amount of compendiums being sold and the purple candy people are buying for it

Quoted text, was not a statement but more like conveying the attitude of Dota players now; in response to the accusation done by [MENTION=115573]Sarath[/MENTION].

I die a little when people don't get my sarcasm...

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Damn been playing in party with my friend since morning. He got 3cp drops. Yesterday he got two. He doesn't even own a compendium. Damn you volvo for blacklisting us compendium owners from cp drops. :evil:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Quoted text, was not a statement but more like conveying the attitude of Dota players now; in response to the accusation done by [MENTION=115573]Sarath[/MENTION].

I die a little when people don't get my sarcasm...

My apologies. My Aspergers Syndrome prevents me from doing the same.

Top Bottom