Who are you?

• Total voters

Bhargav

In the zone
Yes :| Ask Bhargav 97% of the matches with bhargav I won
Yes he is right we together have won so may matches wid him playing LC.....
But ppl are know how to counter him so may be that might be the issue
last day i saw a full Guide on Steam for how to counter LC's ulti dual

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
BristleBack with Medallion of COurage after Hood and Powertreads is a pure ganker in mid game..:)
-6 armour with nasal goo stacking armour(-8) reduction makes the dmg amplification by 57% means 150 % extra dmg

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yes he is right we together have won so may matches wid him playing LC.....
But ppl are know how to counter him so may be that might be the issue
last day i saw a full Guide on Steam for how to counter LC's ulti dual

There are several ways. All take advantage that while duelling she is vulnerable to attacks from others. Dazzle can Shallow Grave an ally that LC is duelling with and basically ensuring that the duel fails or stalemates. Also, Bat Rider can Flaming Lasso her and pull her away from the duel, etc.

Piyush

Lanaya
BristleBack with Medallion of COurage after Hood and Powertreads is a pure ganker in mid game..:)
-6 armour with nasal goo stacking armour(-8) reduction makes the dmg amplification by 57% means 150 % extra dmg
Yup that match was amazing even though we lost. I was thinking if you can go mid from next time with BB if our team dont have any other serious mid laner.
I am having too much fun with dota2,i even got banned from chatting for 1 day for the first time :D
Hahaha what did you do? I never saw you using harsh language till date.
Can you suggest a good build for top/bot lane BLOODSEEKER and TROLL WARLORD?
I dont know about BS build but since I have played Troll many times, what I go for while laning is:

Starting: Tango, ring of protection ,3x branches / Quelling blade
Early: Simple boots, ring of bascilius, Wand/ ring of aquilla (wand from branches or upgrade ring)
Core: Helm of dominator, Phase boots and Bkb (if 2 or more disablers) otherwise SnY for good stats and tankiness
Late game: Satanic, MKB, Daedelus whatever you wish (I personally make Satanic coz it sync flawlessly with Troll's passive attack speed/ulti)

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Blood seeker build
Starting : quelling blade, Stout shield, healing salve
Core: power treads, radiance, bkb, assault Curiass, you can also build S&Y if you don't get the farm for radiance

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Playing BS you really don't need health regen but if there are heavy nukers in opposition build Urn Of Shadows

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Dota 2 Recommendations on Steam. They will make you laugh and cry.

*i.imgur.com/7ueuq9k.png?1

Blood seeker build
Starting : quelling blade, Stout shield, healing salve
Core: power treads, radiance, bkb, assault Curiass, you can also build S&Y if you don't get the farm for radiance

Also Hand Of Midas, if you can get it early, you can use it not only to get gold faster, but it also heals him.

debarshi

Otaku
^^ That was EPIC!!

I dont know about BS build but since I have played Troll many times, what I go for while laning is:

Starting: Tango, ring of protection ,3x branches / Quelling blade
Early: Simple boots, ring of bascilius, Wand/ ring of aquilla (wand from branches or upgrade ring)
Core: Helm of dominator, Phase boots and Bkb (if 2 or more disablers) otherwise SnY for good stats and tankiness
Late game: Satanic, MKB, Daedelus whatever you wish (I personally make Satanic coz it sync flawlessly with Troll's passive attack speed/ulti)

Can you tell me how to use BKB properly? Never quite got it right.

Piyush

Lanaya

BKB is an item which gives you immunity to almost all spells and items for a certain duration . It decreases from 10 secs to 4 secs after each use. You just have to press BKB once to get it activated during/before a team fight. But remember a Diffusal Blade can remove your BKB protection. So, if you are facing an enemy hero who has a diffusal (and you think that he will remove your BKB ) then use your BKB after he casts diffusal on you (or anyone else since DB also has a CoolDown time). Doom's ulti can also remove BKB, but nvm that since Doom's ulti is the ultimate 1 for all counter to everything (except Linkin Sphere)

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Dota 2 Recommendations on Steam. They will make you laugh and cry.

*i.imgur.com/7ueuq9k.png?1
:rofl::rofl:

BKB is ant item that gives you magic immunity against most of enemy spells, stuns, nukes. It has dimnishing on time and cooldown(starts with 10 10 seconds when u use it first and then decreases till you get to 4 seconds of use). Mostly used by carries so that they donot die in early game when supports are still strong and they dont have too many items and in the late game so that they can dish massive amount of damage without being stunned. Many supports with channeling ulti occasiionaly use it too(like Crystal Maiden and Witch doctor) so that their channeling may not break. COuntered by doom diffusal blade and few other spells go through BKB too

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
*i.imgur.com/wInmf00.jpg
nice pub game after a long time when pings were stable.......

it really feels good when we can deny and last hit
huskar and mme was mid he was getting mad due tom my deny and harass........

Top Bottom