Who are you?

• Total voters

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Guys how to win in these lower lvls.Whenever i play well someone gets disconnected...or someone will keep jungling for the whole game till the end with NP and the match becomes a sure shot loss. I usually play supports and utility heroes and rest four will all take noob carries...no tank no support. Twice I have seen Earthshaker playing safe lane carry :\. Almost every game coatains drow, sniper and riki. There is no sense of picking players in the team. I still have 37-30 score but could have been way more if people played with only a little more sense.

Piyush

Lanaya
Guys how to win in these lower lvls.Whenever i play well someone gets disconnected...or someone will keep jungling for the whole game till the end with NP and the match becomes a sure shot loss. I usually play supports and utility heroes and rest four will all take noob carries...no tank no support. Twice I have seen Earthshaker playing safe lane carry :\. Almost every game coatains drow, sniper and riki. There is no sense of picking players in the team. I still have 37-30 score but could have been way more if people played with only a little more sense.
What you can do is, invite new players who recently joined dota 2 in this forum. Change your siggy ro something like "Need dota players who started new to play in party" or something like that. Am serious.

Guys i need to learn other heroes who are funny not carry
because Dota 2 is fading for me :(

Start playing pure support for a change

Learn Skeleton King. Q , Click - click - click. Lots of fun.

:D
"Your king mov.... clicks "

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
What you can do is, invite new players who recently joined dota 2 in this forum. Change your siggy ro something like "Need dota players who started new to play in party" or something like that. Am serious.
I'll try that. Im off for the weekend so i'll try and change my signature on Monday. Thanks for the suggestion

Piyush

Lanaya
I'll try that. Im off for the weekend so i'll try and change my signature on Monday. Thanks for the suggestion

Or may be if you are lucky enough, some of the new players from this forum may get back to you soon if they saw your required post.
Btw, are you an old Dota 1 player?

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Or may be if you are lucky enough, some of the new players from this forum may get back to you soon if they saw your required post.
Btw, are you an old Dota 1 player?
Yeah.. thats the thing. I've played dota1 for an year with my college friends on LAN. I had Beta key but my interent was not good enough to play online games. Actually you gave me the beta key back then when i asked for it in the forum. Thats why you are in my friends list.

Piyush

Lanaya
Yeah.. thats the thing. I've played dota1 for an year with my college friends on LAN. I had Beta key but my interent was not good enough to play online games. Actually you gave me the beta key back then when i asked for it in the forum. Thats why you are in my friends list.

Oh I see. So what was your Steam username?

Piyush

Lanaya
Sarang235 and dota name Z3RO. Aren't you GloryOfDeath??

Oh so you are Z3RO.... I'm White Fang
GloryOfDeath is Ramu from TDF

you can check page 1 for other member names too, though some people change thier name often that it is not updated regularly.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Oh so you are Z3RO.... I'm White Fang
GloryOfDeath is Ramu from TDF

you can check page 1 for other member names too, though some people change thier name often that it is not updated regularly.
Lol. I misunderstood you as GloryofDeath. I'll check the list.

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Guys i need some help
somehow my account was logouted by steam and password didnt match
pls provide some links to get my account
EDIT: MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED
i lost some mythical items ..:(

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Guys i need some help
somehow my account was logouted by steam and password didnt match
pls provide some links to get my account

did not get u sir, Steam logged you out? how?, well the closest likely scenario could mean that you entered wrong password may be a couple of times, and then it barred you. you can always go to steamsupport and try the "forgot password?" link to get it back, happened to me, but its easy to recover.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Hey sam its me Gamerganesh(spirtyzeus /gamerzeus) we played alot of games together
in middle of the game steam showed"another user currently logged on to the steam profile page" and it wasnts my passowrd ..when i entered it doesnt match :(

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Hey sam its me Gamerganesh(spirtyzeus /gamerzeus) we played alot of games together
in middle of the game steam showed"another user currently logged on to the steam profile page" and it wasnts my passowrd ..when i entered it doesnt match :(

Your account is hijacked. May be someone added you and send chat like "Hey bro, my friend wants you to add him. He have a good offer. Please add him "steamconmunytity.com/....." You clicked the link and entered nyour pwd and verification code. That site is of hijacker's website, not steam's website. So they got your user and pass.

Dont worry, recover your account by password reset, change your mail id as of now and log a steam support ticket to get the items back.

Cobntact fang for the format of the ticket.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

hey ganesh i know u very well man just wondered why there is a nokia in ur name lol :D , like arijit said ur account is hacked? damn, hackers! that could happen to anyone!

Your account is hijacked. May be someone added you and send chat like "Hey bro, my friend wants you to add him. He have a good offer. Please add him "steamconmunytity.com/....." You clicked the link and entered nyour pwd and verification code. That site is of hijacker's website, not steam's website. So they got your user and pass.

Dont worry, recover your account by password reset, change your mail id as of now and log a steam support ticket to get the items back.

Cobntact fang for the format of the ticket.

ouw phised?

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
did not get u sir, Steam logged you out? how?, well the closest likely scenario could mean that you entered wrong password may be a couple of times, and then it barred you. you can always go to steamsupport and try the "forgot password?" link to get it back, happened to me, but its easy to recover.

That Sir word really confused me :|

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
so i made ticket in Steam community and how many hours it will take?

No idea. but dont expect in hours. BTW you will not be able to trade for another 10-15 days after you got the items back.

Have you recovered your account? I mean recover your password and log in to your account

ouw phised?

Hmm.. I got this kind of phishing attempt often. Most funniest part was,

some guy added me and told they need an offlaner for their tourney team. Their captain is impressed by seeing my match and wants me to add the team's captain followed by the phishing link.

Piyush

Lanaya
so i made ticket in Steam community and how many hours it will take?

Sad to know that you became another victim. I had same incident twice (and only 1 time I got my items back).
Anyways if you correctly created and forwarded your ticket, it will take at least 5 days. Mine was fixed on 6th day.

And also, you have to contact Steam support too in case you havent yet.

Top Bottom