Who are you?

• Total voters

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
OMG,LC with Morbid+armlet is a killer,We could win the match today but fail invoker left mid at lvl 4 itself,And cause of that VS(Blacklash) lost farm

Piyush

Lanaya
Having long powercuts these days. Yesterday it lasted 15 hrs , single stretch.
Looks like I will be playing only from Friday

Bhargav

In the zone
OMG,LC with Morbid+armlet is a killer,We could win the match today but fail invoker left mid at lvl 4 itself,And cause of that VS(Blacklash) lost farm

Team Needed A ranged Stunner/Support so i pick VS and it doesnt mean every VS shd play as carry..............
Remember i was lanning wid u if i had taken the farm u ll then one who ll be LOST FARM

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Team Needed A ranged Stunner/Support so i pick VS and it doesnt mean every VS shd play as carry..............
Remember i was lanning wid u if i had taken the farm u ll then one who ll be LOSTFRAM
Farm.
And Bazinga will happily lane with a hard carry and ask for last hits as well :D
When he started playing Dota, I gave him various links to get the basics right, but I guess he is as lazy as me, Darth and Ninno :D (But Ninno do remembers what I tell him in-game and dont repeat mistakes )

ThinkNoDigit

A Skill Full Finisher
Farm.
And Bazinga will happily lane with a hard carry and ask for last hits as well :D
When he started playing Dota, I gave him various links to get the basics right, but I guess he is as lazy as me, Darth and Ninno :D (But Ninno do remembers what I tell him in-game and dont repeat mistakes )
Yes I agree with you on Ninno. He never repeats same mistake and hes innovative unlike most of us :p

sygeek

Technomancer
Got my solo rating just now. 2717. How'd I do?
Over at reddit people think anything below 3.5k is trash tier. So yeah..I'm at 2400 myself. However since SEA players are generally of higher level, what maybe 3.5k for US/EU servers maybe 2.5k for SEA servers (that's just my guess).

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Over at reddit people think anything below 3.5k is trash tier. So yeah..I'm at 2400 myself. However since SEA players are generally of higher level, what maybe 3.5k for US/EU servers maybe 2.5k for SEA servers (that's just my guess).

Looks like I need to brush up a bit.

Piyush

Lanaya
I dont really understand how MMR actually works but one thing is true for sure. The quality of matches have improved so much. Ever since that update, I have won many as compared to the losses. Previously I was behind 14 matches in order to get 50% win rate. But now I have an advantage of 12 matches.

Piyush

Lanaya
Well I'm not addicted either, but I cant remove it too as of now. Anyways, I'm playing 1-2 matches at max during week days and 5-6 during weekends... enough for me

gameranand

Living to Play
Taking this game with me to my village. I like the game and play it but not that much, lets see if I'll get addicted to it or not.

Top Bottom