Who are you?

• Total voters

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I cant even get into the account
its keep on saying password Doesnt match

Password Reset. In the steam login window, click Forget Password and follow the steps.

BTW is your email account also hacked?

Here is a chat with phisher.. Ez Money

Interview with a Scammer (Phisher) : DotA2

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Hmm.. I got this kind of phishing attempt often. Most funniest part was,

some guy added me and told they need an offlaner for their tourney team. Their captain is impressed by seeing my match and wants me to add the team's captain followed by the phishing link.

wow, that story! as if he was just getting paid by Valve to SPECTATE other's game more to win tournaments than by actually playing :|

off topic, cant find a relevant thread so asking here, anyone plays warframe here, i just installed the game yesterday and looking forward, kind of noob now, need some partners

Niilesh

Padawan
They changed the maintenance date!

i can access the email account but cant reset the password
Why is that? what does it says when you go to forgot password?

off topic, cant find a relevant thread so asking here, anyone plays warframe here, i just installed the game yesterday and looking forward, kind of noob now, need some partners
some guys installed it to try it out for playdates . you can search the playdate thread.

Ramu56

Journeyman
I played it for some time,i have 2 lvl 30 characters too.Not playing anymore as it is boring.It feels like i am doing the same missions again and again.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Piyush

Lanaya
Will be available by 7pm. So if anyone who is on a winning streak and want some change in his doto lifestyle, wait for me :D

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Liking the game so far,Then again in most pub matches there are often disconnections..Would like to play a good match.
Add me :)

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Liking the game so far,Then again in most pub matches there are often disconnections..Would like to play a good match.
Add me :)
when u r online invite me to party. Im off for the weekend but i'll be online from monday.
steamid sarang235 dota2 id Z3RO

Top Bottom