Who are you?

• Total voters

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
they finally realized their mistake of allowing [imgg] tags in signature, they don't work anymore :|
but they removed url links too for some unknown reason :?

EDIT: just checked bug reporting thread and found out bb codes are disabled in signature for a month...

Yeah, some people started whining about it.

Where did u read this?

The images in day2 page contain some words about them.

Piyush

Lanaya
- Glaives of Wisdom is no longer considered an unique attack modifier
Deso Silencer coming soon

Ethereal Blade
- Price decreased from 4900 to 4750
- Now uses a Soul Booster instead of an Eaglesong
- New stats are:
350 HP
350 Mana
+4 Hp regeneration
+100% Mana regeneration
+7 Strength
+7 Agility
+7 Intelligence

Vanguard
- Price decreased from 2225 to 2175
- The item now has an active ability that can be cast on an allied unit (Heroes, creeps or buildings) to give them the item's damage block for 7 seconds. The owner of the item will not benefit from the item's damage block while this buff is in effect, but still get its other bonuses. Has a cooldown of 30 seconds and 50 mana cost.

Also.. Huskar, sLark and Brood now in CM mode (I think Brood was already in CM mode, no? )

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Hurray Click Here for Patch Notes:
Dota 2 update Changelog
User Interface
Added option to display the Minimap on the right side of the screen. Some HUD skins may have issues in this mode
The drafter is now indicated when spectating a CM or CD game.
Fixed a case where shop items would get stuck on the screen after dragging
Play a sound when a teammates puts an item into your hero's inventory. eg when giving a Tango charge
Fixed a case where health and mana bars would be invisible at the beginning of a match
Select All Other Units hotkey now also selects other units like Plague and Serpent Wards
Added captions in Korean.
Community
You now get an abandon if one of your party members abandon
Added message indicating that players must complete a low-priority match with players on both sides to decrement their low-priority penalty count
Adjusted the amount of XP required for Dota Profile levels 2 thru 7 (your in-profile XP bar might be a little off until you finish a game)
Game modes are now unlocked as you progress through levels
6.79c Gameplay Update
Hand of Midas recipe cost increased from 1400 to 1550
Ancestral Spirit vision reduced from 600 to 450
Ancestral Spirit damage reduced from 80/120/160/200 to 60/100/140/180
Plague Wards night vision reduced from 1200 to 800
Venomancer base movement speed reduced from 290 to 285
Fixed Power Cogs knockback aoe being too big
Fixed Whirling Death not restoring enough HP after the debuff wears off
Necronomicon night vision from 1300/1400/1500 to 800
Necronomicon gold bounty increased from 100 to 100/125/150 (per unit)
Magnetic Grip cast range reduced from 1400 to 1100
Boulder Smash silence duration reduced from 5 to 3.5/4/4.5/5
Boulder Smash unit knockback range rescaled from 800 to 500/600/700/800
Fixed Stone Remnant counting as a spell (for purposes of Curse of the Silent, Magic Stick, etc)
Dueling units cannot be disarmed or Force Staffed away
Visage movement speed reduced from 295 to 290
Crystal Maiden base Intelligence reduced from 21 to 19 (same base damage as before)
Added Slark to CM
Added Huskar in CM
Visuals
Orchid - Added fx for damage pop at the end of orchid, and additional effects if unit dies to orchid damage.
Fixed projected texture and screenshake render types that were drawing to the portrait also effecting the world, fixes bug with Enigma darkness rendering from his portrait in the world.
Fixed some Bounty Hunter items which weren't properly showing his Jinada effects.
Economy
Players now receive a series of presents as they proceed through the early levels of the game. Each present contains some free items to use.
Automatically unlock and select item styles that are unlocked by inscribed gems reaching a certain value
Fixed armory preview of items not showing the correct style
Workshop
Heroes updated or newly enabled on the workshop - Earth Spirit, Ember Spirit, Storm Spirit, Gyrocopter, Pudge
Showcase View
Hide Pause panel in Showcase View.
Fixed a bug where dragging could select another follow unit.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Volvo announces Wraith-Night :

Dota 2 - Wraith-Night

THE LONGEST NIGHT
Skeleton King is crumbling to dust after too many resurrections. He has staked his hopes on a ritual that can be performed but once in a millennium. On the solstice known as Wraith-Night, auroral powers charge the earth with an eerie glow. Imbued with Wraith Essence, monsters grow in power but heroes gain new strength. You alone can harvest the energy needed to prepare the King for his next coronation. Who knows how he might show his appreciation?

YOUR NEW KING IS CROWNED
Placed in a trance by his Mage-Physician, Skeleton King rests upon a wintry Altar. All through the longest night, five heroes must defend His Highness from the armies of Wraith-Night. With every beast they slay, a spark of Wraith Essence flows to the King. Survive until dawn, and the King will be reborn in a form more imperishable than bone. May the first rays of the Frostivus sun illumine the newly risen Wraith King!

AN EMPTY THRONE...
Sadly, during his rite of transformation, Your King will be unable to play a role in worldly affairs. But don't lament the absence of Your King. Instead, play your part in his restoration! Each soul collected during Wraith-Night will count toward his Second Coronation! Long live the Wraith King!

GAIN PHANTOM FRAGMENTS IN WRAITH-NIGHT
Brave the Wraith-Night and stake your claim on Phantom Fragments. The more successful your campaign in the Wraith-Night, the more Fragments you will earn. Collect enough Fragments and redeem them for lockless reliquaries.

TRADE FRAGMENTS FOR WRAITH-NIGHT RELIQUARIES
Choose from among several tiers of Wraith-Night Reliquaries. Exchange a handful of Fragments for a Wraith-Night Offering, or save up to score a Wraith-Night Tribute.

EARN SHINING FRAGMENTS WITH THE WRAITH KING'S FAVOR
Purchase the Wraith King's Favor and for a limited time your crusade will earn you and your teammates special Shining Fragments in addition to Phantom Fragments. Each teammate with an active Favor will increase the number of Shining Fragments that appear. Collect enough Shining Fragments and obtain a Wraith-Night Ossuary, a treasure box containing unique gems and rare, socketed items, or cash in your Shining Fragments toward a recipe to craft a Relic of the Wraith King.

anaklusmos

Youngling
is it volvo's joke or what?
On the page Dota 2 - Wraith-Night, 3rd line under interface on moving my mouse over it some random item's icon keeps getting spammed on my screen, even more irritating than the bug which happened in the game :p

Edit: Found the Jquery script :D
Line 279 in the source if anyone is interested
$('#ChangeLog ul:nth-child(2) li:nth-child(3)').mouseenter( function () { $('body').append('<div class="Tango Bound"></div>'); } ).mouseleave( function () { $('.Tango.Bound').removeClass('Bound').delay( 2500 ).fadeOut( 'slow', function () { $(this).remove(); } ); } );
$(document).on( 'mousemove', function(e) { $('.Tango.Bound').css( { left: e.pageX, top: e.pageY } ); } );

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
WTF why do we get abandonded

1. Profile now shows Personal abandons and Party Abandons separately.
2. Low Priority algorithm now tracks Personal and Party Abandons separately. A Party Abandon on its own cannot put you into low priority.
I am not getting, if someone abondones in our party, but still we win. What stats will be recorded for me? Win or abondoned?

Last edited:

Bhargav

In the zone
For thos who wants to learn playing Earth Spirit here are some combos in gif files whic i found
Hope it ll help u all...............

Combo 1 = Pull - Push, 1 stone
[IMGG]*i.imgur.com/kn7v3Mt.gif?1[/IMGG]
Combo 2 = Pull - Push - Roll, 1 stone
[IMGG]*i.imgur.com/GRdfZF0.gif?1[/IMGG]
Combo 3 = Pull - Roll - Push, 1 stone
[IMGG]*i.imgur.com/ZjYS7IF.gif?1[/IMGG]
Combo 4 = Pull - Roll - Push - Force staff, 1 stone
[IMGG]*i.imgur.com/SUuJk4M.gif?1[/IMGG]
Combo 5 = Roll - Pull - Push pulled stone, 1 stone (bug?)
[IMGG]*i.imgur.com/ixf1iCt.gif?1[/IMGG]
Combo 6 = Blink - Push - Pull - Roll, 1 stone
[IMGG]*i.imgur.com/20PMc5r.gif?1[/IMGG]
Combo 7 = Blink - Pull - Roll - Push, 1 stone
[IMGG]*i.imgur.com/vCfCBgn.gif?1[/IMGG]
Combo 8 = Push a magnetized enemy into more enemies close to a stone
[IMGG]*i.imgur.com/l65E8Vj.gif?1[/IMGG]

Niilesh

Padawan
I am not getting, if someone abondones in our party, but still we win. What stats will be recorded for me? Win or abondoned?
from what i understood you will get a abandon not a win and you need more 'party abandons' than normal abandons to get into LPQ

BTW check your abandon spelling :)

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
525~ MB of Dota 2 update :(
Lets Discuss about The WindRanger Item Builds
more than 6 games in last two days With Wind and won all the game and have high GPM than carrys eventhough i bought courier and did Hard lane
She is Fit to all items like BH
my build:
Phase Boots->Force Staff->Orchid
then whatever my team needs such as Assault Curiass/Hex etc..

Top Bottom