Who are you?

• Total voters

Niilesh

Padawan
when ever i join a game and someone picks tide hunter, the game just crashes and shows a message of some cloth error...anyone else facing this problem?
Sometimes when i face lag, in console i see a similar type of error(changes every time) but i never faced a crash because of this. BTW i also see `receiving uncompressed update from server' in the console a lot when i lag. anyone knows what this is?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
when ever i join a game and someone picks tide hunter, the game just crashes and shows a message of some cloth error...anyone else facing this problem?

someone help me with this please...played 9 games in LQP and game crashed again and now I have 5 games in LPQ....should i re download the entire game again? posted this on dev.dota2.com but no replies...

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
someone help me with this please...played 9 games in LQP and game crashed again and now I have 5 games in LPQ....should i re download the entire game again? posted this on dev.dota2.com but no replies...

Before redownloading, verify the integrity check. Probably it is because of corrupte file. Found this one which maybe related to your problem. Its an old issue.

[Critical Bug] ClothSystem: bone R4C0 is undefined

Also if you have console enabled, try to get the logs from there at the time of crash.

But we cannot trust them as they can take the keys and go offline.

Ping me once you see me online.

Ramu56

Journeyman

What do you guys think?I feel like veil is better as it give more damagae to the other spells and teammates too.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
when are you guys playing..time??
would like to play alongside some of you..
im not a regular dota2 played but used to be regular in dota 1
since my level is low im getting teamed up with ultra noobs..
a 4v5 game and with all tier 2 towers up..and still all ma team mates pped..so incredible stupid guys :/

Ramu56

Journeyman
when are you guys playing..time??
would like to play alongside some of you..
im not a regular dota2 played but used to be regular in dota 1
since my level is low im getting teamed up with ultra noobs..
a 4v5 game and with all tier 2 towers up..and still all ma team mates pped..so incredible stupid guys :/
Everyday after 8PM.

Ramu56

Journeyman
What controls do you use for dota2 guys?Because i use to use the default controls,but after watching singsing's streams i think his controls are better.So,i am using them too and they are working really good for me.
My controls are
Abilities : QWETGR
Items: DFCZXV
Courier: `
Mouse5:Selecting hero

Also what autoexec.cfg do you guys use?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
What controls do you use for dota2 guys?Because i use to use the default controls,but after watching singsing's streams i think his controls are better.So,i am using them too and they are working really good for me.
My controls are
Abilities : QWETGR
Items: DFCZXV
Courier: `
Mouse5:Selecting hero

Also what autoexec.cfg do you guys use?

I use Abilities : QWERD
iTEMS : 123456 (This is the worst part, because of this reason I never buy more than 3 active items.
Courier : Never
Selecting hero : Tab only when playing micro heroes :D

I thought of changing this, but I am so used to it.

Ramu56

Journeyman
I use Abilities : QWERD
iTEMS : 123456 (This is the worst part, because of this reason I never buy more than 3 active items.
Courier : Never
Selecting hero : Tab only when playing micro heroes :D

I thought of changing this, but I am so used to it.
What about the control groups? Dont you use them?

Piyush

Lanaya
QWERDF for abilities
123456 for items . And yea, just like arijit, I dont go over 4 active items.
Hero: I think it was left ALT for me
Courier: I use mouse instead
Group control: Bad at microing

Top Bottom