Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
you were there yesterday? i played bh and sf in the games and i totally messed up the sf game...should have played bs to counter am as Piyush said...

you guys are gonna play today also?

Wont you play frostivus from now? As for me, I'm gonna play frostivus till it last, just for the items :D

And Cooljeba was Nature prophet in your BH game

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Wont you play frostivus from now? As for me, I'm gonna play frostivus till it last, just for the items :D

And Cooljeba was Nature prophet in your BH game

when is the update? i want to play ranked mm and see the quality of games and lets play frostivus too...also i think Cooljeba is very new to dota :D

Piyush

Lanaya
update is here already
for some reason, I paused m update for a task and when I resumed it, it initialized from 0% :'(

rapusa

Journeyman
New hero launched already :shock:
Can't wait to try it ..will join you all after 20 dec.
update is here already
for some reason, I paused m update for a task and when I resumed it, it initialized from 0% :'(
Turn off anti virus next time this happen , steam got issues with some anti virus applications.

rajesh00

Journeyman
Guys Need help here....After Updating the latest patch,After opening dota 2 some error occured and it keep on closing dota window..So i did integrity check and it showed 443 files are needed to be redownloaded..It was 3.3gb in size..It was like WTF...:\

After all i started download..It downloaded 1.1gb so far and i closed my pc..When i start steam again after sometime,it downloading from the beginning(that whole 3.3gb)...My speed is 512kbps..I'm sick of this..I wanted to play new update gameplay..:\

If i could copy already up to date dota folder in my harddisk..so that i can skip Downloading and start play..Will it work ? If yes,then what files to be copied and what not ..My friend has updated dota 2..

Pease reply ASAP..!!!

Piyush

Lanaya
Guys Need help here....After Updating the latest patch,After opening dota 2 some error occured and it keep on closing dota window..So i did integrity check and it showed 443 files are needed to be redownloaded..It was 3.3gb in size..It was like WTF...:\

After all i started download..It downloaded 1.1gb so far and i closed my pc..When i start steam again after sometime,it downloading from the beginning(that whole 3.3gb)...My speed is 512kbps..I'm sick of this..I wanted to play new update gameplay..:\

If i could copy already up to date dota folder in my harddisk..so that i can skip Downloading and start play..Will it work ? If yes,then what files to be copied and what not ..My friend has updated dota 2..

Pease reply ASAP..!!!
Just ask your friend to make a Dota 2 backup from steam client option menu.
Then at your end, uninstall your dota. Then reinstall it via the backup you got it from him.

rajesh00

Journeyman
I have the backup pf dota 2...I did used backup many times before when i format pc or uninstall game..Yet,it almost downloads 4gb of data...

Top Bottom