Who are you?

• Total voters

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
guys please post what inscribed gems you got from the welcome present....anyone got kills gem or gems related to pudge and mirana? i got kills, wards placed and victories gems.....

rajesh00

Journeyman
And they arent tradeable anyway ;)

yup
use your friend's one

Used my friend's backup today..2gb is left for download..Again the same problem.After sometime when i start pc and opened steam there is nothing and it downloading from the 0% now..It is happening only to dota2..CS go is working fine before and after update.. :\

Do i need to format my pc? (gottta DL whole stufff )

Everyone got the same items and same gems :D

Yes..And notice that all of them are not tradable and not marketable...

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
if anyone of you is in lpq, just join a wraith night game and suicide....trolololol :D

any one knows how long wraith night will last?

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
guys please post what inscribed gems you got from the welcome present....anyone got kills gem or gems related to pudge and mirana? i got kills, wards placed and victories gems.....
Everyone got the same gems and inscribed rare with Assists gem ..but different items ..i got sniper rare and sniper hunt set commons and uncommons
and my bro got BH set commons and uncommons..
if you guys want to troll in Wraith knight, go to the enemy tower (deal 200 dmg) and your allies cannot revive you..trusted (verified one :p)
btw reached Lvl 100 and got a nice drop and tell me the price of that one?
*imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/854/cy0q.jpg
As you can see Serpent+ tries to hack my account :)

Ramu56

Journeyman
LOL

Everyone got the same gems and inscribed rare with Assists gem ..but different items ..i got sniper rare and sniper hunt set commons and uncommons
and my bro got BH set commons and uncommons..
if you guys want to troll in Wraith knight, go to the enemy tower (deal 200 dmg) and your allies cannot revive you..trusted (verified one :p)
btw reached Lvl 100 and got a nice drop and tell me the price of that one?
*imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/854/cy0q.jpg
As you can see Serpent+ tries to hack my account :)
It used to be a mythical item,its value is 1 key back then.

Piyush

Lanaya
No.. this is a new set item, mount of starlight set. Full set used to cost 2 keys during greevling event. (I was able to sell it along with Riki bladebreaker s et and DK crimson set for Slar's Silent Ripper)
No since the prices of sets are messed up , dont now the current value.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Dont click spoiler

Tired of playing countless boring wraith knight matches just for a few fragments??

Here's a little trick for playing unlimited wraith knight level and getting fragments-

1.Finish the game first in normal difficulty.This is the hardest part.

2.After the vote screen comes,vote yes and instantly disconnect from the game.Only one hero should stay in the game at the end and he should vote last.

3.After the game starts the one who stayed will lose all his items and go back to lvl 1.But the others who will reconnect will still have their items and 16+ levels!!!!!

4.Its preferable that omni should do the vote yes part and remain last since he does not need much item.

Get it before they patched it out.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
no one is playing ranked MM? i have played 3 ranked games till now, won 2 and lost 1 but all 3 were the best games i have played till now...7 games are left to see my MMR...

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
no one is playing ranked MM? i have played 3 ranked games till now, won 2 and lost 1 but all 3 were the best games i have played till now...7 games are left to see my MMR...

Played 2, 1 win 1 loss. In that 1 Win our team's one got dced. But it clearly said(in red text) that in an abandoned game stats will be recorded for ranks. So basically we won a 4v5 match , that will be recorded in MMR :D

Niilesh

Padawan
Played two games. first one was quite close. I got a nice communicating team but we lost because our OD got the wrong items(HoT) and the other team had three carries...
BTW i was matched with people having 4 times more game played than me for some reason :/
In the 2nd game our puck went mid and fed pudge 4 times in first 6-8 min then he rage quit. I think you can guess what happened next

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
How can we check the matches played whether they are ranked or normal?

in Match History , it will shows whether the match is ranked matchmaking or Public matchmaking
btw if we win one match ,next one is tougher and we lose one next match too tougher :(
i get russians and players who are in lvl 15-20 and they pick pudge and feed when Solo Ranked MM

Piyush

Lanaya
i havrnt tried solo mm yet but in party reanked mm, i played like 4 IIRC, and won 3. Lost 1 coz we had a noob sniper and a guy who randomed Void. Though he had decent farm but his chrono placement was pro like :|

AND..............
I CAN SUPPORT NOW :bananana:

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
guys finish your 10 solo ranked games fast so that we can compare our MMR....so far I am very satisfied with the quality of ranked games...players who are picking carries are very reliable so played gankers and support till now....won 3 and lost 1 so far

anaklusmos

Youngling
yea except for 1 game with 2 russians playing together (btw who f'ed everything up bcoz they both wanted mid :p), I am pretty satisfied with ranked MM. Generally guys know what they are doing.

Top Bottom