Who are you?

• Total voters
:) I thought you asked for heroes who sync well with weaver, as you asked for lineup. Anyways no matter how great lineup of heroes is, no one can help if your teammates feed. Try asking them to pick taky supports like warlock, omni or treant and hope they dont feed. :lol:
try this line up sladar, treant, cm, weaver and warlock (as 3 position hero who farms) it should be pretty easy to stay alive and win late game.

gamer.geek

Broken In
I played 3 games with weaver yesterday and farmed radiance by 15 mins in all the 3 games but I lost 2 games because of noob feeders in my team :(
someone suggest a lineup where weaver can go mid and farm easily...i was thinking of warlock sven and some other supports...

Same thing happend with me in my last couple of weaver games. I already warned my team that i am farming radiance, i aint coming to gank, play safe but inspite of that, they fed. This is really disgusting.

Btw we are surely playing tonight 9 pm .

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
suggest me some carry heroes i mean new
i dont want Drow,sniper like gay heroes
and dont want traditional heroes like LS,OD ,PL ,Am (tournament picks)
alche is picked alot in tournament these days and Ck is great with support heroes..suggest me some more

diretide is updated
that roshan can be hexed and stunned but cant be silenced...
means repeated stuns will finish the roshan in secs

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
alche is picked alot in tournament these days and Ck is great with support heroes..suggest me some more

diretide is updated
that roshan cannot be hexed or silenced but it can be stunned :)

Okay,I guess I will play dota but only diretide :p

Try hereos like Lycan,Gyro,Razor

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

diretide is updated
that roshan cannot be hexed or silenced but it can be stunned :)

Silencer? is he a carry?

gamer.geek

Broken In

diretide is updated
that roshan can be hexed and stunned but cant be silenced...

Troll Warlord, Void, PA, Medusa (Damn hard carry), Spectre, Luna and many more.

Silencer? is he a carry?

Yes. He's a pretty good carry cuz he gains free intelligence for kills and more intelligence = more damage. Plus his Glaives of wisdom can increase his dmg on the basis of his intelligence. But still he isn't a hard carry like FV, medusa etc.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Yes. He's a pretty good carry cuz he gains free intelligence for kills and more intelligence = more damage. Plus his Glaives of wisdom can increase his dmg on the basis of his intelligence. But still he isn't a hard carry like FV, medusa etc.

You forgot the most important point. Pure Damage!

anaklusmos

Youngling
I'd like to point out 1 thing though, even though Piyush said dont go Midas with LS, I think Midas is super important if you plan on jungling a lot. Unfettered jungling will get you to the mid lane heroes level and ATLEAST 150% gold at around the 18 minute mark

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
lets play today after 9 just like yesterday....want to play more mid weaver 15 min radiance :D

you can just say more mid heroes :p
after a long time got mid lane as puck but joker (PA) wanted mid against zeus after 3 mins :(
he stole my game aka kills i will do in early to mid game

Top Bottom