Who are you?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
I heard they are selecting Some Different Server and Selecting Different languages ex:Chinese Server and Russian Language:evil: and they click on Start match and the MM matches these 2 parties
and the Hero Picking and Items
Cleave from PA and Sven : The DMG doesn't consider armour value
aura items : Drums,assault curiass, Vlad and necromanican too-supports should have these items
Team A: PA , Troll , magnus , Shadow Shaman , Sven
Team B: Lion , abaddon , slardar , lone druid (for 12 slots) , Ursa
instead of scythe of wise try Orchid and full leveled Dagon and necromanican Books
We all doing the same mistake by buying Boots of travel , since the recent change in update we should attack the roshan after we grouped
just buy all the Battlefury , Divine , Deadulus , mjoliner and walk to the roshan :)

rapusa

Journeyman
Some diretide questions for pros :
Necrolyte's passive aura and ulti works on roshan ?
elder titan's armor debuff works on roshan ?
Is it true any % bassed dmg of HP don't work on roshan ?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
a nice guide on socketing for those of you interested

*steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=195749123

Edit: can someone tell me if I can remove the Inscribed gem from one item and put it on another?

Last edited:

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Here is my run with Ursa 27 odd kills

Another run with Ursa 36 Kills - My Highest so far :)
Steam Community :: Screenshot :: 36 kills ^_^

:p

Niilesh

Padawan
owned the opposite team after a long time today :D that too 2 times in a row
actually in this game i was against dual melee lane(slark wanted mid), utilized the advantage to the maximum extent
*cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/901013513578331634/6E47B312CDB7205B914D4436C792FA172D0CB0B1/1024x575.resizedimage

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
want to play the most annoying weaver? check this game...died only once cause of venomancer's ulti but it was a very satisfying game :D

the trick is to go mid and farm radiance by 15 mins...20 mins max and start ganking...with radiance aura, swarm and weavers 3rd skill almost instant kill any hero....but if the mid lane is tough try to gank and get farm or just go with regular linkens sphere...the main key here is that you should be able to last hit almost every creep in mid lane and get radiance by 15 mins...i want someone to try this and post here about the game...

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
want to play the most annoying weaver? check this game...died only once cause of venomancer's ulti but it was a very satisfying game :D

the trick is to go mid and farm radiance by 15 mins...20 mins max and start ganking...with radiance aura, swarm and weavers 3rd skill almost instant kill any hero....but if the mid lane is tough try to gank and get farm or just go with regular linkens sphere...the main key here is that you should be able to last hit almost every creep in mid lane and get radiance by 15 mins...i want someone to try this and post here about the game...

Tried this, got a 11min 30sec radiance and owned everyone :p
Steam Community :: Screenshot :: 11:30mins radiance :DDD

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Tried this, got a 11min 30sec radiance and owned everyone :p
Steam Community :: Screenshot :: 11:30mins radiance :DDD

wow nice 11 min radiance...i cant see the screenshot but i think u had an easy mid, play more games where u can get a tough mid hero like qop or invoker and tell me some tips to farm radiance faster...in my two games yesterday i got the radiance at 16 mins....will play more weaver mid games from today :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
If any one have spare Diretide chests and gem boxes, and not going to use them, give me please. Here is my steam trade link. *steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=101610899&token=yjUx4jJG

gamer.geek

Broken In
Why is everyone in need of Diretide chests and gem boxes? I mean I couldn't see anything special in those chests. I have given 3 chests to a person who gave me 6 commons for them. Was this a fair deal or I messed it up again.

BTW Anyone up for a party?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Tips for slardar pls to help me get moar kills
This is what i do
skill 1>attack hero>skill 2(AoE stun) but the enemy hero is already out of skill 2's range
always i end up 1/2/10 or 3/2/15.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Tips for slardar pls to help me get moar kills
This is what i do
skill 1>attack hero>skill 2(AoE stun) but the enemy hero is already out of skill 2's range
always i end up 1/2/10 or 3/2/15.

get blink dagger asap so that you can blink and always land your stun..once you get blink mana will be a big problem for slardar so get a bottle or magic wand and have someone in your team to get mana boots..

gamer.geek

Broken In
I have got pissed off now. I'm getting matchmaked with such shitty players, who don't know what does a carry means.

Everyone blames each other like hell. All people from Malaysia and Singapore are retards. I'm shifting to any other server than SEA. PLease suggest me a server where good players can be found.

This game, I was PA. In the start, I thought pudge is a good player cuz of his cosmetic items like he had an immortal hook and other stuffs. But he came out to be a true noob. He was hooking me deliberately as I called him noob. No 1 was at out bot lane. Brood and Doom both were fighting for jungles. Clinkz wasn't going bot.

Please help me. M thinking of leaving Dota after seeing last few games.

rapusa

Journeyman
I have got pissed off now. I'm getting matchmaked with such shitty players, who don't know what does a carry means.

Everyone blames each other like hell. All people from Malaysia and Singapore are retards. I'm shifting to any other server than SEA. PLease suggest me a server where good players can be found.

This game, I was PA. In the start, I thought pudge is a good player cuz of his cosmetic items like he had an immortal hook and other stuffs. But he came out to be a true noob. He was hooking me deliberately as I called him noob. No 1 was at out bot lane. Brood and Doom both were fighting for jungles. Clinkz wasn't going bot.

Please help me. M thinking of leaving Dota after seeing last few games.

Pick Russian servers and have fun :twisted:

If your lvl is low then you get lots of noobs but soon you get pro players as you lvl up and then they will call you NOOB ! , Retard! etc etc :-D

Top Bottom