Who are you?

• Total voters

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Axe can easily kill Abaddon instanly but the thing is axe should ulti before 400 mark
and AA too counter to abaddon
when we see the abaddon animation we have to disable them like
Eul sceptor-some right click enemies attack abaddon after abaddon's ulti.so,it is used to disable him for a while
SheepStick,Shadow Demon 1st skill.
even Dagon with lvl 3+ can easily finish him off
correct me if i am wrong

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I'm becoming good with axe
My usual build
Tranquil>Soul Ring>Sanage,Blade mail>blink>Upgrade sange to heavens or can't remeber the name

Any other good item to give him amazing damage? Seen some builds suggesting bfurry and radiance but I dont think bfurry is needed for axe

Piyush

Lanaya
Nice.. but Axe must have a vanguard and blade mail in order to get best outta him
make Heavens Halberd ONLY if there are more then 1 right clickers like drow, sniper, troll, in order to get evasion and temporary make them unable to attack.

Ideal build of Axe for me is Tranquil, Vanguard, Blade mail, Blink, Heart, Aghanim (good stats and ulti upgrade, only after I make Heart) and HAlberd when there are 2 or more carries in enemy side

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
With Vanguard,heaven's hallbeard,Blink dagger and boots you can kill enemy carry easily that too alone
just blink in->call-> blademail->attack->curse...at the end of the call->cast heaven hallbeard->attack->Finish him off with Culling blade
i tried that against void and got good reults

Piyush

Lanaya
I play with blade mail coz its fun. Many times I used it just to get finishing kill, like me and sven both were fighting alone, we both were low, so I started to run away. He throw his stun towards me and I used blade mail asap, he got killed while I was saved on a brink of HP :D.

sygeek

Technomancer
This is annoying. After waiting 8 minutes, I finally get a match and guess what, the 10th player isn't ready. Repeat this process 3 times. And 30mins when I finally get to join a game, my dreadful 300ms ping jumps to 600ms midgame. F*ck this sh*t.

Piyush

Lanaya
This is annoying. After waiting 8 minutes, I finally get a match and guess what, the 10th player isn't ready. Repeat this process 3 times. And 30mins when I finally get to join a game, my dreadful 300ms ping jumps to 600ms midgame. F*ck this sh*t.

:D
Which server you chose?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
he is only a support hero with a very annoying ulti who can babysit carry heroes nicely..

also i can come after 9:30 today so invite me when you guys are playing...

haha, he's one of my fav since he was the original Protagonist and then Antagonist from the pages of Warcraft3 where Arthus the young prince of dalaran became dark by the legion command of power and the frostmourn by the Lich King, he wielded the sword and killed his father...then became lich king himself, the storyline upon which DOTA was born. Super Awesome dude he was, even he bed-ed crystal maiden couple of times i guess ;) (Jaena Proudmoore in story who's father is none other than our Captain Morgan Daelin Proudmoore :D )

Death Night's FrostMourne passive was later modified in 6.72b Map in DOTA(not dota2) to enable nearby ally heroes to gain attack speed along with him, not to mention slowing enemies down. and his ulti became famous in ganks where people were so annoyed, that they kept on hitting him to death with twice the effort and losing all ally heroes killed by enemy support near Abadon :D, and that son of a b*** escaped every-time , even aghanim used to increase that time...dont know how his skills are in DOTA2 :D

Piyush

Lanaya
haha, he's one of my fav since he was the original Protagonist and then Antagonist from the pages of Warcraft3 where Arthus the young prince of dalaran became dark by the legion command of power and the frostmourn by the Lich King, he wielded the sword and killed his father...then became lich king himself, the storyline upon which DOTA was born. Super Awesome dude he was, even he bed-ed crystal maiden couple of times i guess ;) (Jaena Proudmoore in story who's father is none other than our Captain Morgan Daelin Proudmoore :D )

Death Night's FrostMourne passive was later modified in 6.72b Map in DOTA(not dota2) to enable nearby ally heroes to gain attack speed along with him, not to mention slowing enemies down. and his ulti became famous in ganks where people were so annoyed, that they kept on hitting him to death with twice the effort and losing all ally heroes killed by enemy support near Abadon :D, and that son of a b*** escaped every-time , even aghanim used to increase that time...dont know how his skills are in DOTA2 :D
IS there a book/ Comic for Warcraft lore or something?
I dont wanna play that never ending game just to get the story, but I'd like to take a look if it exists in a book or something

Niilesh

Padawan
downloaded DOTA 2 yesterday :D
Just completed the basics Tutorial... Now should I play some games with bots directly or I should read some basics guide first?
This reminds me can you guys recommend a Guide :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Just completed the basics Tutorial... Now should I play some games with bots directly or I should read some basics guide first?

This guide is the one to begin with
Welcome to Dota, You Suck | Purge Gamers

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz

play against bots with drow ranger as you first hero and until you become a little good don't play sniper...he is the most useless hero in dota....also there some good guides available on Playdota.com

@Piyush at what time do you guys start playing daily? I can come after 9 today so lets play after 9 ?

Piyush

Lanaya
play against bots with drow ranger as you first hero and until you become a little good don't play sniper...he is the most useless hero in dota....also there some good guides available on Playdota.com

@Piyush at what time do you guys start playing daily? I can come after 9 today so lets play after 9 ?

I usually starts playing after 9 30 . Sometimes after 10 30, after dinner.

Niilesh

Padawan
This guide is the one to begin with
Welcome to Dota, You Suck | Purge Gamers
Thanks
ok thanks, i played my first few matches with sniper :| It's a little tricky to get last hits with him

Niilesh

Padawan
I personally found Sniper to be easier i got 6-6-4 in my first match with him while I got 5-7-4 with drow ranger and 4 kill were in the last when all my teammates were around... or probably it was just luck

Why you want LH's on creeps,When you can get them on heroes :twisted:
Low HP heroes + Assasinate FTW!

:twisted:

Last edited:
Top Bottom