Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
Orb of Venom stacks with Life steal.
Why no agility item ? like Ethereal blade, diffusal , Manta,S&Y ?:?

Are you talking about morbid mask or Vlad?
there is a difference between auras and UAM
Or may be I'm didnt know this at all..

And about those items, may be you you'll need it, may be not
Just think about it yourself. why do I need those Agi items? Just because PA is an Agi hero?

rapusa

Journeyman
Are you talking about morbid mask or Vlad?
there is a difference between auras and UAM
Or may be I'm didnt know this at all..

And about those items, may be you you'll need it, may be not
Just think about it yourself. why do I need those Agi items? Just because PA is an Agi hero?
Orb stacks with all kind of life steal.
And about those agi items : Ethereal Blade can be good vs low health carry heroes who rely on physical atks, Diffusal vs casters or S&Y for maim chance with bonus speed? Manta and butterfly not needed on PA.
Why Bfury ?

Piyush

Lanaya
Orb stacks with all kind of life steal.
And about those agi items : Ethereal Blade can be good vs low health carry heroes who rely on physical atks, Diffusal vs casters or S&Y for maim chance with bonus speed? Manta and butterfly not needed on PA.
Why Bfury ?

Then I really didnt know that Orb stacks with lifesteal. I could have pwned so much more :facepalm:

Etheral Blade is a no-no for me coz it takes good amount of farm to get one. Otherwise, agi boost aint bad at all.
Diffusal is also an UAM, I wonder whether it will stack with orb + lifesteal.
SnY is optional, I really dont buy it coz Sange main can be replaced with my own phase boots and dagger. So no need for slowing enemy down. Although it gives a decent amount of HP. And Yasha is a good item for any Agi hero, but again, I never make it for PA thinking that I wont be upgrading it anytime soo, so why make it in first place.

Battlefury helps a lot in farming . Its a must item for melee hard carries like PA, Void, etc. Also, it gives the much needed damage and mana+hp regen.

The reason I choose these items :

Helm-->Satanic : In team fights, after killing 1-2 heroes, PA HP's drop too low, thats when Satanic comes to rescue. Just activate it and use 2nd skill to gain HP in considerable amount. I always build this item with heroes like Troll, Luna, PA, etc.

BKB: PA's most annoying counter measures are silence and stuns. So BKB helps big time. Its a core item for her.

MKB: wicked damage added with True strike (against heroes with Bfly) and Bash. This item makes PA's crits deal insane damage.

Skull basher: Its purely an optional item for me. Random stuns are good for escape heroes

potu89

Bored to Death
guys i am available from tonight party matches after 7pm anyday, please invite me if you are playing.
i couldn't get last hits even in mid lane after 2 weeks gap to DOTA. DOTA is a very demanding game :shock:

No....as far as i know orbs do not stack for all kinds of life steal. ex: desolator, frost arrows and skadi, burning spear etc... The only life steal item which is not an orb is Vlads... Vlads stacks with any other life steal item. Also venom stacks only with vlads and not other life steals....as piyus said
Orbs: Life steal, frost attack, fire attack, mana burn, desolator etc
PA needs agi as it increases damage and attack speed.. which increases the chance and magnitude of crit. But I dont think etheral is good item on PA as it just increases his agility, since pa relies on physical attacks and has no magic.. the active of e-blade is useless..what use is pa when he cant attack.
Butterfly is a much better item on pa as it give More damage, Agility and also its miss chance stacks with PA's 3rd skill (Blurr-passive)..so more evasion.. The item stacks with 3 skills of PA 2,3 and 4....

Also MKB and Skull basher the bash chance does not stack...

Last edited:

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Doing great with Storm Spirit
*imageshack.com/scaled/large/9/5umm.jpg
i maxed 1st and 3 rd for farming coz mid lane occupied by QoP
and put a point on second (disable)
i am able to finish bottle,Null Talisman,Magic Wand ,power treads and Bloodstone within 20~22 mins

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Getting good with ursa Now today we 5 were in party Me Ganesh Nino and 2 other dota friends we were matchmaked with newbies 2 players had O wins 1 had around 13 LOL yeah we dominated them.
In another match again 5 party we dint pick ranged hero's but won :D

rapusa

Journeyman
No....as far as i know orbs do not stack for all kinds of life steal. ex: desolator, frost arrows and skadi, burning spear etc... The only life steal item which is not an orb is Vlads... Vlads stacks with any other life steal item. Also venom stacks only with vlads and not other life steals....as piyus said
Orbs: Life steal, frost attack, fire attack, mana burn, desolator etc
PA needs agi as it increases damage and attack speed.. which increases the chance and magnitude of crit. But I dont think etheral is good item on PA as it just increases his agility, since pa relies on physical attacks and has no magic.. the active of e-blade is useless..what use is pa when he cant attack.
Butterfly is a much better item on pa as it give More damage, Agility and also its miss chance stacks with PA's 3rd skill (Blurr-passive)..so more evasion.. The item stacks with 3 skills of PA 2,3 and 4....

Also MKB and Skull basher the bash chance does not stack...
Orb of Venom and Eye of skadi stacks with life steal of all kind.
Etheral can be good to escape from carry heroes , its tricky item and gives nice agility boost for cheap.Its magic skill is good too.(its not completely useless)
Butterfly stacks with 3 skills ? well it doesn't stack evasion of PA's 3rd skill .
Check out : click here

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
Masters in Photoshop needed
especially Ninno to design team Wallpapers, banners, logo etc.,
We(me,noah,pika,ninno) are willing to take next level in Dota 2
Will discuss the sample output through PM
i am not great at PS but will do some simple thing :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Have no idea about PS, but yea, Ninno will be of big help.

Anyways, does anyone here played Lycan and pwned the enemy team before? IS it really necessary for him to farm in jungle? If so, then upto which items?
Cant a Lycan farm in lanes?

I played Lycan 2 times: 1 against unfair bots and 1 in pub. Was pwned both of the times.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Have no idea about PS, but yea, Ninno will be of big help.

Anyways, does anyone here played Lycan and pwned the enemy team before? IS it really necessary for him to farm in jungle? If so, then upto which items?
Cant a Lycan farm in lanes?

I played Lycan 2 times: 1 against unfair bots and 1 in pub. Was pwned both of the times.

if a support hero on your team is getting a solo lane then lycan can lane or he is better off farming in jungle in the start as he is very easy to kill before he hits lvl 6

get vlads, boots, bkb, power treads, basher, heart, abyssal blade/assault cuirass and he is good to go...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

I can let my freaking exams get over

Piyush

Lanaya
if a support hero on your team is getting a solo lane then lycan can lane or he is better off farming in jungle in the start as he is very easy to kill before he hits lvl 6

get vlads, boots, bkb, power treads, basher, heart, abyssal blade/assault cuirass and he is good to go...

Hmm.. the main problem is that whether the team members will allow me to jungle. Coz some of them are not used to soloing a side lane .

Orb of Venom and Eye of skadi stacks with life steal of all kind.
Etheral can be good to escape from carry heroes , its tricky item and gives nice agility boost for cheap.Its magic skill is good too.(its not completely useless)
Butterfly stacks with 3 skills ? well it doesn't stack evasion of PA's 3rd skill .
Check out : click here
I think skadi stacks from ranged heroes only and thats an exception too... for pa no use..
PA has blink to escape.. no need of wasting so much gold.. when PA does not have a burst magic nuke to make use of it like morphling. Butterfly gives you more damage and same attack speed which are more use full... Also if you aciddentally use it .. you cant hit during the time and the enemy supports can nuke you with their spells.
My mistake.. didnt check it, it usedto stack long back in DOTA 1..there seems to be a change some where in between.
Edit: Apologies again.. just checked and skadi and venow stack with Life steal.. venow stack is from recent pacth and skadi effect was changed in dota 2... I feel I should re-analyize all the items in dota 2 since they are working differently from Dota 1...

+1.. but the problem is after recent patches.. his wolves die easily.. now its too hard to jungle or lane with them. But if you are good with micro, lanning can be better option.. as you can harrass the enemies from farming.

Last edited:
Top Bottom