Who are you?

• Total voters

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
IS there a book/ Comic for Warcraft lore or something?
I dont wanna play that never ending game just to get the story, but I'd like to take a look if it exists in a book or something

google does good in that, i know coz i played that game too many times upto the hardest diff without cheat one win at a time, i remember started playing it when i was in school, and still feel nostalgic when i see the heros in their original avatar with the skills they naturally had and then how they came to DOTA then DOTA2 :) .... and btw play the game for the game is good, not to know history...:D

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
i heard that the new Holdout mode is similar to the X Hero Siege map in warcraft 3 which was so much fun....anyone here played that map?

Piyush

Lanaya
google does good in that, i know coz i played that game too many times upto the hardest diff without cheat one win at a time, i remember started playing it when i was in school, and still feel nostalgic when i see the heros in their original avatar with the skills they naturally had and then how they came to DOTA then DOTA2 :) .... and btw play the game for the game is good, not to know history...:D
Nah.. dont have much time at disposal to try a whole new game, thats why I was thinking of getting through the lores and all. Dota 2 itself is more than enough for me when it comes to moba game
i heard that the new Holdout mode is similar to the X Hero Siege map in warcraft 3 which was so much fun....anyone here played that map?
Havent played it, but read it about yesterday, didnt find it much appealing. Looks like I have to watch some videos to get a better idea

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
who all are going to watch TI3 from Dota 2 client, is it possible for friends or at least party members to watch the games in the same channel so that they can chat in the game/use mic?

Piyush

Lanaya
who all are going to watch TI3 from Dota 2 client, is it possible for friends or at least party members to watch the games in the same channel so that they can chat in the game/use mic?
Gonna watch the matches which are going to be broadcasted after 8pm IST
Its possible to crate a party/ lobby and spectate a match via same channel. But I dont know about chatting within same channel.

Last edited:

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Gonna watch the matches which are going to be broadcasted after 8pm IST
Its possible to crate a party/ lobby and spectate a match via same channel. But I dont know about chatting within same channel.

normally when you watch a live game, you can chat with others who are present in the same channel but not sure about using the mic

also lets watch whatever TI3 matches we can together? i will buy a mic very soon....it will be fun :D

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Make sure to complete all your prediction before the tourney starts, that is only few hours left. There is an item drop for completing all the prediction.

Piyush

Lanaya
normally when you watch a live game, you can chat with others who are present in the same channel but not sure about using the mic

also lets watch whatever TI3 matches we can together? i will buy a mic very soon....it will be fun :D
looking forward for it then :)
Make sure to complete all your prediction before the tourney starts, that is only few hours left. There is an item drop for completing all the prediction.
I need 1 treat to unlock the last smeevil style. Lets play 1 compendium match today ?

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent

Buy Online IBall M27 Table Top Mic in india

Ramu56

Journeyman
Seems like there are multiple matches at a time In TI3,but i want to watch bot Navi and Mouz matches :( I think i have to stick to any one for smeevil view.

Piyush

Lanaya
Why does smeevil view matter now?
All of the upgrades are available via compendium challenges and smeevil treats.

Anyways, I wanted 1 match at a time to be broadcasted during TI3. Now this will be a pain to download the fav matches and then watch them.

Top Bottom